someone finally noticed....

Options
I had a meeting today with a manager from another agency. When I was walking her out of the building, she said that I looked like I was losing weight. She also said I looked great! It was so exciting for me. It's the first time someone who didn't know that I was trying, noticed. It made my day!

Replies

• LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    :blushing: Congratulations!!! I know exactly how you feel. It happened to me on July 4th.

Keep up the good work.:flowerforyou:
  • pange
    pange Posts: 82
    Options
    Way to go!!! :drinker:
  • stormdragon777
    Options
    Word! That's ALWAYS awesome to know your hard work isn't going unnoticed! Keep it up!
  • MRSWESSON
    MRSWESSON Posts: 107
    Options
    YOU GO GIRL!:flowerforyou:
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    Outstanding, good for you. More motivation to keep it going. :laugh:
  • pcbta
    pcbta Posts: 227
    Options
    Feels good!
  • 1Sweets
    1Sweets Posts: 395
    Options
    Smiles Everyone, Smiles:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Kudos to you, Keep up the great work:drinker:
  • pattitricia85
    Options
    i love that! Today someone at my work told me i looked skinny today, things like that really keep me away from the vending machine!!
  • kbirky73
    kbirky73 Posts: 110
    Options
    CONGRATS!!!

Great feeling!! Great motivator too!!!
  • ccgiovanella
    ccgiovanella Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    my name is Carla and I am new here. I know exactly how it feels when people start noticing when we lose weight...I hope you keep losing it! and I can't wait until someone notices me
    :wink:
  • Johnnyswife
    Johnnyswife Posts: 1,447 Member
    Options
    Way to go! It happened to me a couple days ago! It feels amazing doesn't it?:flowerforyou:
  • zibbity
    zibbity Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    yay! i love that. its the best feeling ever, isn't it?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!