adding zumba

Options
I just tried to add a hr of Zumba into my exercise log and it couldnt find it, is there something else others are putting that is equal to the calories burned?

Replies

• speakingtall
    Options
    I've been adding Zumba as High Impact Aerobics since there is no Zumba in the list!
  • calgarychick2012
    calgarychick2012 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    high impact areobics as well
  • Alogwood
    Alogwood Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I cant believe with how popular it is that it isnt on there :frown: but high impact aerobics works. Thanks
  • jennhase
    jennhase Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    You can use this site http://www.zumbacalories.com to figure out an estimate of how many calories you are burning...hope this helps
  • bdwier
    bdwier Posts: 13
    Options
    I created the exercise for mine. I have a hrm so I was able to tell how many calories are burned...
  • jj3120
    jj3120 Posts: 358
    Options
    I was adding it as slimnastics, jazzercize as this seemed the closest calorie burn, now I wear my HRM and log as my own exercise. My calories are anywhere from 450 to 600 an hour depending on what songs are played and effort I put in.
  • rswood62
    rswood62 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    There is a website called www.zumbacalories.com where you input your weight, workout time and intensity and it will tell you approximately how many calories you burned. Then you can add your own exercise in the database for Zumba - that's what I did.