nsv...whats yours?

Options
mine is the fact that only after 2 weeks, i have alot more energy. im not a "lazy mom" anymore. i go out and take my daughter for walks and do more with her because i have the energy now. also my hubby is more ....into me lol if you know what i mean lol

Replies

• MellyMartinson
    MellyMartinson Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Mine happened last Friday. I was wearing my jeans... the only pair that used to fit and they literally fell off my booty when I was walking. I was excited. Time for new pants!
  • Hopelessbird
    Options
    I can do 25lb single arm bicep curls now.
  • sissamae
    sissamae Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I left my sneakers at work today and instead of letting that be my excuse for not working out tonight, I took the dog for a walk in my flip-flops :) Before I would have just gave up and done nothing.
  • CheleLynn44
    CheleLynn44 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    I had one today......I put on my favorite Ralph Lauren pink 3/4 length sleeve button down on and IT FIT!!! And will probably be to big in about another 10lbs!!
  • courtneymal17
    courtneymal17 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    I ran(/walked) a 5k on sunday!
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    <--- I did chin-ups!!!!!!!!
  • Nicole921
    Nicole921 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Someone on MFP told me I was an inspiration.....I've NEVER been an inspiration to anyone in the weightloss department ... Oh and... My sis joined MFP... Glad she's here to get all the support she wants!! :)
  • teschy123
    teschy123 Posts: 89
    Options
    I got the smallest size shirt and the plus size store on Friday night and it almost getting to big, so excited to actually shop in the misses department again!!!!
  • GCAngel500
    Options
    I realized today that I am only 6 pounds away from my lying weight on my ID!! I know it's weird but I always felt terrible saying what I weighed so I lied and I NEVER thought I would get close to that weight and yet 19 pounds lost later and I'm ridiculously close to being my lie weight!!
  • katiew00t
    katiew00t Posts: 164
    Options
    I lost 1/2 inch off my waist this past week.
  • fragilegift
    fragilegift Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I'm about to change all the weights in dating sites from 120+ to something far more accurate!
  • jeyko
    jeyko Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    I have two....
    1. My shadow has shrunk! Seems strange but I noticed that my silhouette was thinner!!
    2. While throwing the football around with my son this weekend, I had more energy and he wanted to stop before I did! That's a switch!
  • wickedcricket
    wickedcricket Posts: 1,246 Member
    Options
    well.. I need a new bathing suit this year and it WON'T be plus-size ... winning!
  • Jeaninedj
    Jeaninedj Posts: 43
    Options
    Mine happened today. I wrote a blog about it. I resisted a cookie...a costco cookie. Huge Victory!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/Jeaninedj

Feel free to add me. I'm new to MFP and find motivation in other people's success!
  • Aliciaaah
    Aliciaaah Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I fit into old pants, and bought 3 pairs of pants this weekend a size smaller =)

My NSV goal is to do gymnastics again. I've been doing my backbends, kickovers, "tick-tocks", handstands, cartwheels, etc. But I want to get into the back-handsprings again!
  • taeliesyn
    taeliesyn Posts: 1,116 Member
    Options
    I've had several people recently ask me if I have lost weight, and tell me I look good.
    My clothes are fitting better, well worse in some cases, but too big is better than too small.
    I have noticed I don't always head straight for some of the food I used to (Fried etc) though if I do grab some yummies I am managing to keep my portion size down.
  • m0dizzle
    m0dizzle Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I walked up a hill today and didn't get as winded as I used to.
    SUCCESS!
  • nemsmom
    nemsmom Posts: 48
    Options
    I put on an outfit the other day that was a little too snug just about a week ago and it fit so much better. Then after I told my husband I had lost two pounds, he said, "I know, I can see it. You know where I can see it?.... right here" and he touched my belly! So in less than five pounds so far he can see it! I love it. I think the yoga is really working for me :)
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    I'm not fat. :smile:
  • mjm2002
    mjm2002 Posts: 14
    Options
    I have finally broke through my "stuck" weight due to joining an 8 week health challenge:)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!