Inexpensive Home Gym

Options
I need suggestions for an at home elliptical or treadmill. Under $1,000 CANADIAN. Preferably in the $300-800 range. I need something sturdy, but cheap! Emphasis on the sturdy. I need to be able to input my age & weight to calculate calories burned.

Replies

• EuroReady
    EuroReady Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I've been told that going to thrift stores and consignment shops are good for this bc most people make resolutions, lightly use their new equipment and then lose commitment and sell it.

Also I don't know if Canada has craigslist or similar?
  • counterfit
    Options
    Craigslist is always worth checking. I got a great deal on a Concept2 Model C for about $100 less than what most were going for. Sure, I had to drive about 2 hours to get it, but it was very worth it.
  • beckylawrence70
    beckylawrence70 Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    I workout at home, bought all my cardio equipment, treadmill, stationary bike and elliptical at Sears, each piece under $400 and very well worth it, Proform brand, not sure if you have Sears or not??
  • eillamarie
    eillamarie Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    We have Craigslist in Cananda, but it's full of people trying to scam you. We have a couple other websites that are the same idea, but safer. I'll check Sears too.