YOUR STRANGE ADDICTION!!!

Options
Okay I have been putting Vicks (in my nose), I have gotten help for my ice (as in cube) addiction, I am trying to get it under control (I am anemic) and I take some Nyquil everynight before I go to bed. These addictions have lasted over 18 years........and you?

Replies

• Masachapa
    Masachapa Posts: 79
    Options
    Sugar free chewing gum! I chew 25-30 pieces daily.
  • kayleesays
    kayleesays Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Cracking my finger joints, knuckles, knees, ankles, toes, neck and back... repetitively :(

It's gotten to the point where if somebody physically stopped me from doing it, I would probably lose it.
  • sarahp86
    sarahp86 Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    Smoking. I hate it! Have tried and failed in the past to quit. I figure since I'm managing to lose weight I should have the willpower to stop!
  • bethybear8990
    Options
    I am addicted to my phone. I have to have it with me almost all the time or I am lost.
  • domesticgypsie
    domesticgypsie Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Cigarettes! I don't drink, I eat healthy, and take good care of myself, but I have this horrible addiction!!! I'm just not ready to quit. :(
  • ElementalEscapee
    ElementalEscapee Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    I don't think I'm physically addicted to anything really...but if I had to say something, I'd say cigs, nicorette, cough drops/syrup, the internet, chocolate chips, chapstick, my friends, fitspo...lol.
  • jillybee23
    Options
    I really don't have any addiction. I could have said a glass of wine every night which would mave made me sound like an alcoholic. I just happen to love Moscatos. Anyway, since I have been dieting and have had no wine, have not really missed it!:smile::smile:

Well on second though, maybe my iPad. I have it me and read every chance I get. Amazon loves me!
  • JoolieW68
    JoolieW68 Posts: 1,879 Member
    Options
    I am addicted to my phone. I have to have it with me almost all the time or I am lost.

I share your addiction
  • Ripken818836701
    Ripken818836701 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Raisin Bran!! If I eat one bowl I have to forcee myself not to eat the entire box.
  • lizzus
    lizzus Posts: 21 Member
    Options
  • lakersfan4life
    lakersfan4life Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    a side of onion rings from The Habit.
  • BratneeF
    BratneeF Posts: 2
    Options
    I must have my cell phone with me at all times. I feel lost if I don't. I don't know what I did without one for so long.