Fitbit Friends

Options
Anyone using Fitbit to help track their calories burned,exercise etc? I just received mine today in the mail and I am excited to start using it tomorow. Also id love to have a few more buddies on here...=)

Replies

• Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    I got mine Friday - love it so far!
  • _Brandy_
    _Brandy_ Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm Brandy! Using the FitBit and love it! Feel free to add me littlebug2nv20@yahoo.com

Any other FitBit users can add me as well! :flowerforyou:
  • Larry0445
    Larry0445 Posts: 232
    Options
    For the uninitiated,what is Fitbit???? I can keep track of calories burned and exercise on here. ?????? Thanks
    By the way,I use an HRM for my info.
  • SueGeer
    SueGeer Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    http://www.fitbit.com/user/22Q3Y6 if you want to add me
  • juliekaiser1988
    juliekaiser1988 Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    I thought I really needed an HRM in addition to my Fitbit. I wore them both today for a comparison. Turns out, the fitbit is dead on. Love my fitbit!
  • DeniseChilver
    DeniseChilver Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I've got on too and I love it very accurate add me if you like to on here & FitBit http://www.fitbit.com/user/22JQCW
  • Trixxstar
    Trixxstar Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I just looked up fitbit - cant believe I had never heard of it before, looks like a great tool! I want one :smile:
  • Larry0445
    Larry0445 Posts: 232
    Options
    I will Google it,but thanks,anyway.
  • afrikat
    afrikat Posts: 14
    Options
    Question about fitbit - can you sync it to an Android phone or does it only work with an iphone?
  • bj6886
    bj6886 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Yes it does sync to android. The app is called Fit Wiz.
  • TwtyMami35
    Options
    Hi All, I am an avid FitBit wearer. I have had mine for about a month now. I seriously freak out if I forget it! I am lost without it! Everyday is a challenge thanks to the FitBit. I am able to push myself more, whether it's getting my flower to be at it's tallest height or adding more steps to my day. Please feel free to add my MFP account (TwtyMami35) and expect support, motivation, and appreciation! good luck, to all!!!!!
  • groomchick
    groomchick Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Iv'e been using a fitbit for 6 weeks along with my HRM... love it! Friend if you want!
  • rextcat
    rextcat Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options
    had mine for over a month luv it
  • zmzmzm19
    zmzmzm19 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    ok, fairly new here....what is a fitbit?
  • 09Demelza
    09Demelza Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Just ordered one 5 minutes ago. Am very excited to see how it helps me to focus on activity/inactivity - and improve :happy:
  • kathy2177
    kathy2177 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Fitbit is a slim clip on device that can sync with Fitnesspal to help you track of calories burned related to physical activity. It looks like a neat gadget, you can go to fitbit.com to get all of the info regarding the specifics. I ordered mine this week. I am hoping that it will motivate me to get up and move. I have a desk job during the week, and I need all the activity I can get to help with my weight loss goals.
  • artowly
    artowly Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi! I am new both to myfitnesspal and to fitbit. I started using both on the 8th of this month. Would love to meet new people while going through this journey.
    I enjoy the fitbit. I make it my mission to get that little flower to grow! LoL
  • ConcordPhil
    ConcordPhil Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I've had my fitbit for a week and I love it. And it interfaces with mfp really well too.