Awkward lady bits question!

Options
Ok... here goes! :blushing: After I had my daughter I started to notice that my "downstairs" looked whats the word... bulgier. I am not sure if it is bone movement or from my weight gain. It doesn't feel like bone, it feels fleshy so I assume it is due to weight. I was SO excited today that I fit into a very sexy pair of yoga pants that are a 12/14 (down from an 18) until I saw what I can only describe as a "bump" that looks unnatural. Not a camel toe but just a bulge. So I am wondering if anyone else has this same issue? Is there like an exercise for it or did you just lose it as you lost weight? It kinda dampens the excitement of new tight sexy pants when it almost looks as though I am packing if you know what I mean! :laugh:

Replies

• bridgie101
    bridgie101 Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    I have the same problem. I haven't lost the weight yet to know what the answer is.

All I can say is skirts. Skirts, and long tops over leggings.
  • ilyahna
    ilyahna Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately, you can gain weight everywhere. I noticed I really needed to get a handle on things when I discovered that I had, in fact, gained weight in my big toe!!

And yeah, the camel toe can pack it on too. Good thing about it is that it can come off too. It's all about lowering the percentage of body fat.
  • traceyjolli
    Options
    The weight goes on everywhere!!

I saw something on TV last week like a curved plastic thingy that goes into your pants and covers it up!! ha ha, I laughed at that one. I think it is supposed to cover up your bits in yoga shorts etc!

I think i'd be worried about it falling out... how do you explain that one!!
  • fragilegift
    fragilegift Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I've noticed my lady parts have lost weight..and not only that, a guy friend has too. You know what it takes for a guy to notice these things!
  • LJA8608
    LJA8608 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the replies! Makes me feel more confident that once I lose more I wont feel as though my downstairs is entering the room before me! :wink:
  • LJA8608
    Options
    The weight goes on everywhere!!

I saw something on TV last week like a curved plastic thingy that goes into your pants and covers it up!! ha ha, I laughed at that one. I think it is supposed to cover up your bits in yoga shorts etc!

I think i'd be worried about it falling out... how do you explain that one!!

Wow... that would be an awkward explanation!
  • LJA8608
    Options
    I have the same problem. I haven't lost the weight yet to know what the answer is.

All I can say is skirts. Skirts, and long tops over leggings.

yup!! I think all I own now is shirts that come to the top of my thighs!
  • Chaseyk
    Chaseyk Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I think its called your bonnet, like a VW bonnet am I on the same page here LOL
  • LJA8608
    Options
    I think its called your bonnet, like a VW bonnet am I on the same page here LOL

bahahah! best description right there!!!
  • courtneykinnss
    Options
    I know what you mean. But fortunately for me, it went away as I lost overall body fat %. I'm sure it works that way for most others too. :)
  • Zombriana
    Zombriana Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    I'm average weight and mine pops out. It's like... I can cup it in my hand? Like I got junk.. in the front. xD
    My sisters always said it was a filipino thing since we're all like that, but now what?? lol!
  • beskimoosh
    beskimoosh Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    I had the same problem, but now I've lost weight it's sort of disappearing. It's not just me because my boyfriend has commented on it too (I know, how romantic). Try spanx (obviously not with yoga pants!), they fix everything!
  • LJA8608
    Options
    I'm average weight and mine pops out. It's like... I can cup it in my hand? Like I got junk.. in the front. xD
    My sisters always said it was a filipino thing since we're all like that, but now what?? lol!

hahaha... i can almost cup mine as well :blushing: I guess if it doesn't go away I will just have to embrace my VW Bonnett (still loving this)!
  • Luandanielle1979
    Luandanielle1979 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    I know this isnt the most comfortable topic but I would say when I had more fat on me some of it was *down under* now I have lost it that area is smaller again. You will change shape as you lose weight and workout.

Worry not. :O)
  • LJA8608
    Options
    I had the same problem, but now I've lost weight it's sort of disappearing. It's not just me because my boyfriend has commented on it too (I know, how romantic). Try spanx (obviously not with yoga pants!), they fix everything!

I have never tried them but hear magical things happen when you wear them. I have the awkward thigh thing where my thighs are smaller than what should be proportinate to my butt and hips so i sort of resemble a cupcake. I bet they would fix that problem area as well :)
  • beskimoosh
    beskimoosh Posts: 375 Member
    Options

I have never tried them but hear magical things happen when you wear them. I have the awkward thigh thing where my thighs are smaller than what should be proportinate to my butt and hips so i sort of resemble a cupcake. I bet they would fix that problem area as well :)

You can get ones that basically cover your entire body, I am such a convert now I've tried them!
  • LJA8608
    Options

You can get ones that basically cover your entire body, I am such a convert now I've tried them!

That's awesome... its like a modern day girdle!
  • msbellzee
    msbellzee Posts: 69
    Options
    Oh I do love that one can ask any questions on these boards, people here are always lovely and helpful :)
  • Xiaolongbao
    Xiaolongbao Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    I love the things you learn on the Internet!
  • LJA8608
    Options
    I love the things you learn on the Internet!

Hahaha... I know right! :)