I am ready!!

Options
Hellos,my name is Stacey and I am here to get fit and healthy! I am SO excited to start my weight loss challenge and would like to invite you to follow me in my experience! I think it would be great to talk to people who are going through the same thing as me and share tips! You can readymy profile for more information about my weight loss challeneg I am starting! I look foward to sharing our experience together! GOOD LUCK!

Replies

• stormdragon777
    Options
    Right on Stacey, well Greetings and Welcome! There is a wealth of resourceful people here, so feel free to ask anything!
  • jbourque
    jbourque Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Welcome, I've been here for about 3 weeks and it's been really helpful. I think you'll find great people, and lots of motivation. Good luck and let's do this
  • Sakwestcoast
    Options
    Thank you!!! Good luck to you as well! :tongue:
  • francis_adriro
    Options
    Welcome!!! Congrats for joining the long hard journey, but don't worry it WILL have an amazing outcome! Feel free to add me if you need any buddies:) good luck
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. This site is awesome. You will love it here if you don't already. I love it here. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, easy to use and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: