nsv...whats yours?

Options

Replies

• jades492
    jades492 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    My wedding dress that I bought a bit tight now needs to be taken in! :)
  • Natx83
    Natx83 Posts: 1,308 Member
    Options
    LOVE reading all these! Great stuff people.

I had 2 in the last week.

Girl at the store suiting me up said she loves suiting up "built" guys.

And yesterday I got asked if I was some sort of acrobat while I was at the beach gym doing front levers and stuff.

Very happy :smile:

That's your cue to ask her out broseph ;)
  • lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    Options
    I did three sets of leg presses last night at 230 lb.

And, my husband told me last night that I am "built" (muscular), which I have never been before. Woohoo.

Great job everyone. Keep it going.
  • Raina27
    Raina27 Posts: 133
    Options
    I had one last week when my daughter was in the bathroom with me...I lifted my nightgown and she said "Wow mom I can really see a difference"!! That made my day!! Also clothes that I havent worn in years actually fit me now!! :D
  • carebear7951
    carebear7951 Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    I just had an nsv today too!! Took my kids to a movie and could sit with my knees to my chest!!! My belly must be getting smaller if I can do that again. Also, my pants are not cutting in. Yay!
  • bridgie101
    bridgie101 Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    I fit my fat jeans!

I have been going to work in leggings for so long now, I don't even remember being able to put things in my pockets. But after almost 2 weeks on the Optifast diet I have lost 4.5kg, and I fit my fat jeans.

Get rid of another ten and I will fit my thin jeans...

Get rid of another ten after that and have to buy new jeans....
  • logicandlove
    logicandlove Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    The new size 10 jeans that I bought a little over a month ago are getting loose already! Feels good, man.
  • donna_glasgow
    donna_glasgow Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    I out walked / jogged my 11yo .... I wanted to keep jogging and she was too tired :) .... but on a serious note ... shes coming out with me more often I dont want her getting unfit :-/
  • craignev
    craignev Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    I've recently gone from 36" jeans to 34". However, when I go swimming I like to go with my swim shorts already on so I can change quicker but the 34's were too tight to go over my legs with the shorts on so I've still been wearing the 36's for this.

When I came out of swimming two days ago and got changed, I was surprised to realise I'd come out in the 34's WITH my shorts on not even noticed! Happy days :smile:
  • nowornever47
    nowornever47 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    mine is the fact that only after 2 weeks, i have alot more energy. im not a "lazy mom" anymore. i go out and take my daughter for walks and do more with her because i have the energy now. also my hubby is more ....into me lol if you know what i mean lol

Congrats on both NSV's! Have loved these little victories. Yesterday, a co-worker called me and asked: hey girl, are you eating anymore? then giggled.... she's like you walked by me and I said who is that?? Did you lose weight? So I said yes, I'm eating and more healthy, actually - and have been working really hard - exercising, etc on purpose. She said well you look fantastic, girl!! I thanked her and thought wow that was really sweet. Even tho I've lost almost 44 lbs, sometimes when you see people every day it doesn't register right away. I always gained weight all over too, so it probably hid some if it, hehe. Congrats to all with the little NSV's! They do keep us going along this tough but oh so rewarding journey!! :flowerforyou:
  • Limajuliet
    Limajuliet Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    First post since joining MFP but I felt compelled after a few NSVs this morning:
    1. Put on a top I haven't worn in a year or so... fits me MUCH better than before :)
    2. Wearing a skirt which I used to wear around the waist, on my hips
    3. Had to tighten the back strap on my bra an extra notch
    4. Measured myself after some disappointing results on the scales and I've lost inches all over!!

Very Happy :happy:
  • Limajuliet
    Limajuliet Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    OOOOPS, duplicated post!
  • bisland
    bisland Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    ON WEEK 9 OF C25K! a little more than 2 months ago could not have jogged to the end of the driveway. Also fit into a pair of jeans I have not been able to wear in years.
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,835 Member
    Options
    LOVE reading all these! Great stuff people.

I had 2 in the last week.

Girl at the store suiting me up said she loves suiting up "built" guys.

And yesterday I got asked if I was some sort of acrobat while I was at the beach gym doing front levers and stuff.

Very happy :smile:

That's your cue to ask her out broseph ;)

had bf...not surprisingly :love:
  • Hyoderrn
    Hyoderrn Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I decided to see if my Medium scrub pants would fit, just for the fun of it. I was sure they wouldn't, but they did!!!!! That's the best thing ever, don't know if I will ever see Small but being back in a medium is awesome!!!
  • sjv1966
    sjv1966 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I wore a skirt that I haven't been able to wear for a couple years at least, and the top I wore with it was one where last time I wore it I was kind of grossed out by the fat bulges you could see under it but this time it was loose enought that you could not see any lumps. I felt pretty slim and foxy in this outfit!

Basically every single day that I DO exercise and DO log my food and DON'T go over my calorie goals is an NSV!!
  • Eleisabelle
    Eleisabelle Posts: 365
    Options
    Mine was running three miles in less than 30 minutes. I broke a 10 minute mile!
  • SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    I did my very first half marathon on Sunday. Not only did I actually finish it, I did it 22 minutes faster than my goal.
  • tinkermommc
    tinkermommc Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    I had to buy a new smaller belt. And I got to buy it in the womens department!
  • lruff1987
    lruff1987 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I went dress shopping, and had to go from a size 6 to a size 4 because the size 6's were too big. Holler. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!