brazil butt lift

Options
hello mfp friends has anyone done or currently doing the brazil butt lift workout ? i have it and i am going to put it in rotation with some of my other workout dvds. jus wanted to know if any one had good results with it. i want to lift and round my butt and get rid of some of that cellulite on my butt and thigh area uuuugh!

Replies

• reshapemariah21
    reshapemariah21 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I don't do the program religiously but I use it with my other videos as well... I haven't done all of the Brazil butt lift segments but I have done the tummy tuck one and WOW..... My stomach muscles were in pain (but a good pain) for a few days. Before pictures are a MUST so you can actually visualize your progress. Can't wait to see your results girl and GOOD LUCK! :smile:
  • londanfudd4eva
    Options
    thanks n yes im going to take some pics
  • michis05
    michis05 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    i am on my second week, kinda getting bored of it....i am use to high intensity exercises...like insanity...but i am sticking to BBL...I AM GOING TO FINISH IT!!! I am really hoping i see results, dont have to be dramatic ones, but a little change is good, ya know?
  • shanae727
    shanae727 Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    Well that's bad news, was debating doing BBL or Insanity the ASYLUM next...guess I know what I will be doing next.

DIG DEEPER!! :)

I would love to see before/after pics from BBL
    14370796.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • nicolinski
    Options
    where do we find the workout to try? is it a DVD? sounds interesting :-)
  • michis05
    michis05 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I am not brave enough to post pics. But if i see some results ill post them! I have done asylum, and i would so recommend it! cant go wrong there! i am currently doing insanity (2month) and BBL. I do love sculpt and tummy tuck (part of BBL) Anyways i will keep trying! And yes its DVD set, part of beacbbody work outs, check it out!
  • Rynoman2k3
    Rynoman2k3 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Sweet workout. There's nothing better in life than seeing a lady with a nice lookin *kitten*. Kudos!
  • butterflyliz32
    butterflyliz32 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I just ordered this workout for myself. Your post reminded me that I have been wanting to try this one!! A friend of mine did it and loved it! She is impaitently awaiting the release of BBL2.

I am a BB coach, so if you have any questions about ordering (or getting a club discount) just PM me.