When Do You Workout? Do you fight with yourself to get off y

Options
124»

Replies

• amuhlou
    amuhlou Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    I workout after work on weekdays and in the afternoon on weekends.

I have sinus issues that have me feeling pretty crappy in right when I wake up, so I can't even imagine trying to do cardio with half a nostril to breathe through.

When I have no motivation, I try to remember how good I feel after a workout and compare that to how crappy I'll feel having not done anything. There has never been a time that I've regretted a workout afterwards. I also have to suck it up and realize people have a lot more demanding of schedules than I do and they still manage to get it done.
  • AngelMc78
    AngelMc78 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I struggle with sticking to a true schedule, not so much over the idea of wanting to work out.......
    I value my morning sleep, so I don't get up until 6 when it's time to get the kids ready for school, and myself ready for work.
    Up until recently I was running/walking at night and going to the gym.
    Now that it's softball/baseball season and I'm managing a team.....I find that any sort of routine is out the door!
    So now I aim to do some form of excercise (15-30 minutes) on my lunch breaks (walking or elliptical at the gym that's 5 min away) and then when we're at the ballfield I walk around as much as possible. Chasing the ball when needed, walking the track around the park, etc....
    If I don't do something active everyday, my mood and energy levels show it!