I don't know the answer

Options
AllanMisner
AllanMisner Posts: 4,140 Member
Love when you get to page three of a forum thread and the only posts are: I don't know the answer to your question, but am interested in knowing. Where had they read page one and two, they would have seen all the helpful information other posted by other members. Sorry, had to get that out. Continue...

Replies

• Vermilla
    Vermilla Posts: 348
    Options
    Wait....you're supposed to read posts before replying?!?! Why didn't anybody tell us?!
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    If there are pages and pages of posts, I don't read them all, that would take forever and sometimes you don't ALWAYS get the answer you are looking for.
  • fatfiske
    fatfiske Posts: 33
    Options
    Wait....you're supposed to read posts before replying?!?! Why didn't anybody tell us?!

hahaha
  • delilah47
    delilah47 Posts: 1,658
    Options
    I CONFESS!!!! I saw that one, but didn't respond. I usually read a few pages if the post is very long, but admit in mine that I didn't read everything. That way when people are thinking "what a dummy", I don't feel so bad, cuz I warned 'em.

Edit: PS
    @ vermilla
    That is still the cutest little kitty I've every seen!
  • hbrittingham
    hbrittingham Posts: 2,518 Member
    Options
    I generally read the first page of a really long thread and then jump to the last page. If it's still interesting at that point, I'll go back through and read the other pages. But I also don't respond to threads all that often. I'm more of a voyer, I guess.