My first NSV!!!

Options
rchupka87
rchupka87 Posts: 543 Member
Yesterday being as gorgeous as it was, when I got home from work, we decided to take advantage - and go on our first motorcycle ride of the year. My honey told me to make sure I grabbed my jacket in case it got cooler out later. When I put it on, and zipped it up, he about fell over. Last yeat, it had fit snugly, the way a riding jacket should. This year, it looked like I was wearing one of his coats! It was easily two or three sizes too big!!! I ended up having to take it off and wear a hoodie sweatshirt instead!

Yay for small victories!!!

Replies

• glittermouse
    glittermouse Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • qkidney
    qkidney Posts: 258
    Options
    Woo Hoo!!
  • quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Options
    Spectacular NSV! and the weather was so nice yesterday! So glad you're making progress and hope you keep it up :)
  • roachtg
    roachtg Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    awesome!
  • swthrtsmrf
    swthrtsmrf Posts: 384
    Options
    That is awesome! Congrats!
  • meglynne1987
    meglynne1987 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Awesome! congrats!
  • cgraylyon
    cgraylyon Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Very Cool! Keep it up!
  • Angimom
    Angimom Posts: 1,463 Member
    Options
    I LOVE THINGS LIKE THAT!!!! WAY TO GO!! Keep up the good work!
  • Aerohead21
    Aerohead21 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    I love those kind of NSV's. I have a hoodie I bought two sizes too small, and it runs on the small size to begin with so who knows what size it really is. I can't wait to finally be able to wear it :) should be able to by fall! Just in time :)
  • beautybeyondmyskin77
    Options
    AWWWWW!!!! that was a great victory!!!! Happy for you !!!
  • rmeadows71
    Options
    Awesome!
  • tlcastillo78
    tlcastillo78 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    That's so great. It's the best feeling in the world to have something fit 2-3 sizes too big. Congrats!!
  • prose58
    prose58 Posts: 52
    Options
    Congratulations on a small victory. One victory is better than another.
  • Ms_Cindyrella
    Ms_Cindyrella Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Excellent! what a great feeling
  • bassanne
    bassanne Posts: 56
    Options
    Here's to hoping my fits better this year. I'm HOPING, it was to tight, and you know what they cost, so hoping it fits better, it will be my small victory for the day also.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!