New and need some friends :)

Options
I started yesterday and I'm pretty determined to make this site work and lose 25 pounds. My name is Kim. I'm 29 years old and have three kids. Just feel like the more friends I have the more encouraged and accountable I will be! Please add me :o)

Replies

• DONNADEAUX
    DONNADEAUX Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi I am Donna
    just started today, i am looking for friends also... I am here for you ,we can be accountablity buddies if ya want..
    have a great and healthy day.
    :bigsmile: :laugh: :flowerforyou:
  • fancyaparty
    fancyaparty Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey I started Monday and defo need friends.! I need to lose 50lbs. So any tip and encouragement is welcome

Dee x
  • jbahrami
    jbahrami Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I've been on MFP since October 2011 and I LOVE it!! What a great place for support and accountability! Please feel free to add me as a friend...I'm a great cheerleader (and butt-kicker when it's necessary :laugh: )

Jen
  • kballard66
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. I'm fairly new too. Please feel free to add me. I could use some friends too.
  • ScotinSeattle
    ScotinSeattle Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Hello Kim! Welcome to MFP! I sent you a friend request :)
  • KennedyRichard
    Options
    Please feel free to add me. I just joined Monday myself and can use a boot in the butt once in awhile. I will be glad to do the same for you when you feel like you want to give in.
  • sjp0278
    sjp0278 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hello my name is Stacey and I will be your friend along this journey. And welcome.
  • sjp0278
    sjp0278 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hello I need a friend that will be a butt kicker from time to time can I add you. Thanks