Best iPod Armband

Options
I have been running now for a year, and have been using an armband that I bought off of ebay (read: CHEAP) . Last night I went running and with a short sleeved shirt and the extra flabby arms I have thanks to the weight loss, I ended up with a lot of chaffing and even some bleeding where the arm band was.

Now that I am more seriously running, I need to invest in a good armband for my iPod but I would prefer to get some recommendations over buying a bunch of stuff that may or may not work.

Thanks!

Replies

• kaned_ferret
    kaned_ferret Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    I have mine safely zipped into a pocket for this exact reason! Sorry I couldn't be of more help - are armbands really necessary? (I'm looking for a serious answer to this if anyone's got one!)
  • JennyWLS
    JennyWLS Posts: 7
    Options
    My husband said that same thing last night! I run in capris and a wicking shirt, and I don't have any pockets! I really don't like to carry anything on me like a waist pounch or anything. The armband is pretty much the only thing "on" me other than clothes. I can't even run with a watch or my wedding rings on, they irritate me to no end.