Just signed up today!

Options
Hello everyone, I have had this site recommended to me by many of my friends. I am excited to start taking control of my life. I am 33 years old and live in St. Charles, MO. I have an almost 4 year old daughter and a 2 1/2 year old son. I have thyroid cancer and for the first time ever just had my clean scans. With that being said, I can worry less about the cancer and start worrying more about my weight and getting healthy. I look forward to getting to know you all and following your success!! Jennifer

Replies

• myohana4
    myohana4 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on taking control! So glad to hear that you have a clean bill of health! I am new here, too. I know we can do this!
  • meghan6867
    meghan6867 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Welcome Jennifer! This website is an excellent tool for healthy-living. I'm so glad you've joined! :smile:
  • QueenJayJay
    QueenJayJay Posts: 1,139
    Options
    Welcome to the asylum! :flowerforyou:

PS-- congrats :smile:
  • WarriorWomanMaxine
    WarriorWomanMaxine Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    great that you had a clear scan iam 6 mths clear of breast cancer i have sent friend request
  • mtmcgrath
    mtmcgrath Posts: 18
    Options
    I love how you now able to stop worrying about the CANCER! What a wonderful NSV (non-scale victory). Welcome to the site and feel free to add me as a friend!
  • lindaamarie
    lindaamarie Posts: 114
    Options
    I've just joined today too :)
    Congrats on the clean screens, that's great!
  • mslack01
    mslack01 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    Congrats on beating the cancer!!!! Wishing you much luck in your journey. Feel free to add me if you like.
  • garnetsms
    garnetsms Posts: 10,018 Member
    Options
    Welcome and Congradulations!!! I've been on here for a couple months now and love the support that comes from my friends on here. Feel free to add me if you'd like.
  • mstoya02
    mstoya02 Posts: 24
    Options
    CONGRATS on beating Cancer and everyone on here that I met is super helpful, you will like this site. Add me.
  • farmboyphotography
    farmboyphotography Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Congrats on beating cancer! It looks to me like your attitude is making a big difference. And welcome to MFP! There are a lot of great people here who will support you and help you on your journey.

Good luck! You can add me if you like.
  • Trixxstar
    Trixxstar Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hello and Welcome :smile:

Well done for taking the first step!
  • doonesbury
    doonesbury Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me! :)
  • cheshirequeen
    cheshirequeen Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    congrats on beating the cancer. im from st. louis and also have a 3 1/2 year old so we have some things in common. feel free to add me.