mousing out+pics/no pics though ;)+Fattening "goodies"

Options
NewLIFEstyle4ME
NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
My wonderful husband sheepishly asked me:

"Can you no longer eat ice cream?"

One of our favorite spots (BEFORE my lifestyle change is going to be reopening for the spring and summer--a fabulous Ice cream shoppe).

I told him, I can eat anything and everything I'll want to eat. Of course I'll eat ice cream or anything I want to. I then went on to show him how my want's tos have permanently changed to "get tos" but no longer (EVER) the way I used to "want to".

Last night I "moused out" on a piece of the most fabulous Chocolate/Pecan Turtle Cheesecake that I totally moused out on. What's "mousing out" you say? My new term will be "mousing out" of so called "treats" (mistreats?) and "goodies (baddies?)
instead of using my old favorite term/excuse for eating tons of that crap, er-um, junk/stuff Iused to call "pigging out"....now I'll call it "mousing out":laugh:
Instead of devouring a whole piece...I just had two small fork fulls and it was not only extremely satisfying physically--but mentally and spiritually I felt like David over Goliath:wink: Another example is for all of the multitudes of fresh organic bananas we now buy weekly, we always are having some over ripen. We used to throw those away, now one of my tremendous daughters makes the BEST Banana nut bread in the world. I used to eat at LEAST 5 or 6 pieces in on sitting. Now I eat one piece and am completely satisfied!

I don't have to entire the entire thing...just a taste is good enough for me now (Thank you JESUS:heart: ) I can have an ice cream cone whenever I want to (cause I'm burning calories and making my fat cry like I hate it (the fat) or something, before i never exercised ever. I don't have to get a heart attack/stroke mega sized cone like i used to...I'll just get a "kiddie size cone" (which by the way...back in my kiddie days--the kiddie sized cones of today are medium or large sized cones of yester-year.

I'll eat what I jolly well feel like it--and I just happen to jolly well feel like no longer indulging in junk anymore and if I do indulge, it will be "mouse" sized instead of pig sizes--hmmmph! :wink:

Lastly, another big ole HUGE NSV...my girlfriend wanted to take some pics of me and my girls as we went walking together the other day. I ALWAYS for the past 15 years or so (of my dreaded and hideous unhealthy and piggish fat nightmare body and mentality), recoiled from taking pictures like crazy. I HATED TAKING PICS or seeing pics of myself. I have missed out on so many pictures with the family and that's so bad, because I was so ashamed of how I looked and felt. WELL...I not only took pics, but when I got them from her, I looked totally different and if I may say so...I looked beautiful again and was smiling, instead of looking like I just lost my best friend or something like I used to look on my pics--totally bummed out and weird/sad and FAT and UGLY. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Replies

• Horskrzy
    Horskrzy Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Awesome attitude Minnie Mouse!
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    Options
    Awesome attitude Minnie Mouse!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

LOVE that term...I think I'll start calling my "indulging" "Minnie Mousing" out instead of just "mousing" out. I LOVE IT:heart: --thank you so much for posting/replying-:flowerforyou:
  • jsapninz
    jsapninz Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    Beautiful story! I LOVE the term "mousing out" and I'm going to steal it. :)
    And how trajic that you missed out on saving memories because of being overweight....but how WONDERFUL that you now are DOING something about it.
    YOU GO GIRL!! KEEP IT UP!!
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    Options
    Beautiful story! I LOVE the term "mousing out" and I'm going to steal it. :)
    And how trajic that you missed out on saving memories because of being overweight....but how WONDERFUL that you now are DOING something about it.
    YOU GO GIRL!! KEEP IT UP!!

Have at it girlfriend, it's OUR new phrase:heart: ...mousing out and minnie mousing out...isn't that a new lifestyle-ish phrase?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!