Starting over

Options
Hey guys, I'm Taylor. I've tried myfitnesspal before, actually a couple of times, and I just didn't keep up with it. Now I'm going to try my best to keep up with this. I decided to introduce myself for the first time and get some new friends. :)

Replies

• rubysphoto
    rubysphoto Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    You can do this! Your back now and that is what counts, don't look back just keep looking forward as that is where you are going. :-)
  • tbiay1
    tbiay1 Posts: 4
    Options
    Thank you. :)
  • Jenn728
    Jenn728 Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. And welcome back!!!
  • jbahrami
    jbahrami Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Welcome back, Taylor! Feel free to add me as a friend too!

Jen
  • siouan
    siouan Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hi Taylor,

I'm new here too. Fee free to add me and we can support each other :)
  • PeeTeePee
    PeeTeePee Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I'm happy to be added as a friend if you're looking for support.
  • MrsSorenson
    MrsSorenson Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    You can do this! Your back now and that is what counts, don't look back just keep looking forward as that is where you are going. :-)

I agree!! I have been back and forth for over 6 years! The first time I was serious I lost 40 lbs. If you are ready and stick to it, you can do it!! I've been good now for going on 3 weeks, and I have lost 2 lbs. slow and steady. Glad to hear you are back! Feel free to add me! :)
  • wwww1199
    wwww1199 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    We all need support and motivation. Feel free to add me.
  • gerard54
    gerard54 Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    i was in the same boat as you, joined and never kept up with it but these forums help, ppl here keep you motivated...
  • Deelovelyone
    Options
    I too am starting over and it is hard but, at least we have made the positive step to do it again. :smile: :smile: