hi there ok I have no idea what I can eat or not eat is ther

Options
:drinker:

Replies

• Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    You can eat whatever you want as long as it fits into the calorie goal for the day. Figure out what you need to focus on, smaller portions, eating more vegetables, drinking more water, whatever you want. This is just a tool to keep you on track with what you want to do.
  • delilah47
    delilah47 Posts: 1,658
    Options
    Just log everything. It will become obvious.
  • benjamin171
    benjamin171 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    eat food, not too much, mostly plants
  • Meatsies
    Meatsies Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    As I tell my 3 year olds, it's okay to eat food. It's not okay to eat people.
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    Is your goal weight loss only, or do you want to switch to a healthy diet also? Do you have any allergies, intollerances or medical conditions requiring limiting certain foods (e.g diabetes so you want to reduce carbs, or hypertension so you want to limit sodium)?

You need to answer these types of questions to determine what you should eat. I have no medical conditions and I'm trying to keep it that way, so I follow healthy eating guidelines. This is my favorite resource:

http://www.hsph.harvard.edu/nutritionsource/what-should-you-eat/index.html
  • Denjo060
    Denjo060 Posts: 1,008
    Options
    try eating whole foods and try to stay away from white breads pastas rice use spices and pan sprays instead of oils I also use cooking wines to cook my chicken and beef on the stove or while roasting. and I also try again I said try to weigh and measure my portions too
    Friend me if you want I have some great recipes I do a healthy recipe of the week for the company I work for and put it out in an email Im on their wellness committee
  • country_bug
    country_bug Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You can eat whatever you want to. You just have to watch size portions and how many calories you eat...and this site adds the calories for you if you log in :D Good luck!