New to this

Options
Hi there. My name is Ashley and Im new to diet and exercise pretty much all together. I know how to diet and exercise, Ive just never really done it before. I never had a problem with my weight until I had my children. Right after my daughter was born my husband deployed to Iraq and I dealt with this by eating cupcakes, bad idea I know but it helped at the time. Then a few years after my daughter was born my son was born. He is now 7 months old and I know that Im ready to get back to my pre-pregnancy weight. We are done having children so I figure now is the time to start. My husband is also trying to lose weight and he is here for me whenever I need him but sometimes its just better to have people who dont love you and arent afraid to hurt you as your support you know. Im looking for people to help support me in my weight loss journey. :happy:

Replies

• annagigian
    annagigian Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi Ashley! My name is Ann. feel free to add me!
  • Remi79
    Remi79 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Hello Ashley! I am Lisa. I use to be skinny too before I had my daughter. I lost 15 pounds last spring, but then got sick and gained it all back (and then some...)
    Good Luck! Friend me if you would like!
  • myohana4
    myohana4 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat! Only my baby is now 11 years old. I wished I would have tried harder years ago. Kudos to you for taking your health and weight seriously!

You (or anyone else) can add me if you are looking for support.
    I know that we can do it! I have been checking in on this website all day long and it is really helping me stay focused.
  • Donnacoach
    Donnacoach Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    You've come to the right place. Feel free to add me.