Sweet Treats for low cals

Options
Looking for some sweet treat ideas for the sweet cravings - something low carb/fat?

Any hints, suggestions or receipes would be appreciated!! Also I'm in the UK - not fair you guys in the USA seems to have a lot more low cal things over there!!

Thanks in advance.

Replies

• AlynnP1005
    AlynnP1005 Posts: 195
    Options
    Not the lowest carb, but definitely low fat. Take a small banana, freeze it for a couple hours, then blend it with a Magic Bullet or something...will turn into almost soft serve ice cream...you can add berries, or nut butter, whatever. Soooo yummy
  • Soon2BeMrsThomson
    Options
    Mmmmm should have said I like most things but no bananas.......oooops sound yummy though but not sure it would work with any other fruit!!
  • kdrew1
    kdrew1 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Not sure if this is low carb, but Sugar free/Fat free Jello Pudding with a dollop of Fat Free Cool Whip is really great. One cup of pudding is only 140 calories when you make it with fat free skim milk. It's delicious!
  • nibbynoo
    nibbynoo Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    i have jelly and put fruit in it! very yummy!

ice lollies are also great, i have rocket ones that are 40 cals and hit the spot! :)
  • Jade17694
    Jade17694 Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    mini pot of Cadbury Philadelphia with banana?

I have a topic that i made about UK snacks specifically because i keep seeing all the yummy American ones and wanted new ideas...people have commented some awesome snacks on that, il bump it so you can take a look :)
  • RachelT14
    RachelT14 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    How about the Nakd bar i just raved about on my page. Cocoa orange flavour, made with just natural dried fruits and nuts and cocoa, really chocolaty and satisfying 131 calories. It is in my food diary so macro breakdown showing there. Now i just need to find more of their products.

This one was in Tesco and 75p but given the ingredients i think worth it.
  • linzirussell
    linzirussell Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    pink n whites! they're like wafers with marshmallow in the midde, only 50 cals in each one and less than 2% fat:) they're my faves lol when i need somethin sweet i always have these! x