Places to eat around Narita airport Japan

almonds1
almonds1 Posts: 642 Member
I have a layover and was curious if anyone has been here? I will be staying within 45mins of the aiport and firgured I would eat somewhere that someone suggests ...

Replies

• kcoftx
    kcoftx Posts: 765 Member
    Delete.

I had the wrong airport.
  • almonds1
    bump
  • kcoftx
    kcoftx Posts: 765 Member
    Still in the area or haven't gone there? Wish I could help but I'm in a different area. I was there a few months ago but I couldn't tell you where I ate. :)
  • almonds1
    thats ok, thanks anyways... I am still going!! I will be on the clock so I figure I would take suggestions rather than search myself in a country which language I can't speak lol
  • mindidily
    mindidily Posts: 196 Member
    Hmm I don't remember places outside the airport, but the airport itself is very nice. But I will say, after spending 6 1/2 years in Okinawa, my favorite thing about eating out was taking risks. Some of the best food I had was food I couldn't identify from a place I didn't know the name of.
  • cerixon
    cerixon Posts: 17 Member
    Never flown through Narita, but been through Osaka many times.
  • laakshmi
    laakshmi Posts: 1
    Try downloading the NESS app if you have a smartphone. It will tell you different restaurants in the area with reviews from people who have dined there.
  • pauljsolie
    pauljsolie Posts: 1,024 Member
    I ate at the Terrace Restaurant in the Narita Airport Hilton. Only because it was very close to the airport. Very good food, really cool restaurant, the dining room is separated by a glass wall to the kitchen so you can see what's going on in there, somewhat pricey though. This was a year ago.
  • Shriffee
    Shriffee Posts: 250 Member
    I am not sure if there is one around Narita Airport, but CoCo's and Hamakatsu are really good. CoCo's is a curry place and Hamakatsu has tempura and the best dang salad!!!
  • Abells
    Abells Posts: 756 Member
    PM-ed a message -- there's a ton of places :)
  • ezramedic
    ezramedic Posts: 119
    I am not sure if there is one around Narita Airport, but CoCo's and Hamakatsu are really good. CoCo's is a curry place and Hamakatsu has tempura and the best dang salad!!!

CoCo's is an amazing chain restaurant - they're every where. Up side: Cheap, Food is GOOD and they're everywhere! I totally second this!