hi everyone im new on the block how do u feel about losing w

Options
hey everyone im new and i have weight issues have for along time and its good to know im with all of you who can understand how i feel i have a goal of 70 pounds to lose ...and when u look at yourself and go omg i need to lose its time...and i want to b able to look in the mirror and go hey im ok and i just want to b able to go into a store pick something off the rack and not have to try it on:flowerforyou:

Replies

• Glamour60Xtreme
    Options
    Hey :) welcome :)
  • marycmeadows
    marycmeadows Posts: 1,691 Member
    Options
    You'll probably always have to try stuff on -- but who cares! :)

Oh and welcome!!

I've been here for a while, and it's great! I've lost 105lbs so far.

start weight 303.4 (1/1/11)
    current weight 198.4
    goal weight 160
    29 y/o - 5'6''
  • kamichel1271
    kamichel1271 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
    You'll see this is a great way to keep track! If you put your mind to it, you will achieve your goal. My advice to you is to get a support group, it helps alot! No need to diet, they dont work. Eat well and excercise and you will see results!
    Wish you all the best!
  • kamichel1271
    kamichel1271 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Wow! You lost 105lbs! That's amazing! I can't wait to say the same! Good job! Keep it up! You already came this far, you will def reach your goal!! People like you inspire me to keep going!
  • wnttolose70
    Options
    hi and glad to b here
  • Karalopolous
    Options
    Hey there,
    I know the feeling! Just allow yourself some screw ups and don't let that ruin your entire diet.
    Actually, my favorite part of going into the stores (I am an avid thrift store shopper) is seeing a cute top/outfit then realizing it's too big and smugly saying "Oh that wouldn't fit me" lol, I know that sounds so vain, but I can''t help it!! I've lost 32 total lbs, and 9 from MFP. Woot woot!!
  • alt1268
    alt1268 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Hi welcome to MFP. With support it makes it easier to loose. You can friend me if you would like
  • seflood
    seflood Posts: 3
    Options
    Welcome to the club. I feel good about losing weight finally, and actually seeing the change. It's not as fast as I would like but at least I am focused. I absolutely love this tracking tool. It has been very helpful. Hang in there.:smile: