Hi!

Options
Hi - just found out about this site tonight and immediately signed up!! I'm hoping to lose 10 lbs. by the fall. I'm pretty good at the food part, but am lazy on the exercise part. I'm hoping that this site will help me to get out of my head, and to get on the machine!

Replies

• hamak13
    hamak13 Posts: 11
    Options
    10 pounds will go by just like that. Of course, with help of logging calories. I will be happy if I can drop 10, and am realistically shooting for 15. Maybe an extra 5 if I don't plateau. I hope we don't drop the ball! The best of luck to you!
  • skywalker
    skywalker Posts: 1,533
    Options
    I just joined in June and I love it. I'm down 9lbs since then. Hoping for another 15 by Halloween. At this rate, it's possible :happy: Welcome and good luck!!!:happy: :drinker: :happy:

exercise.png
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. This site is awesome. You will love it here if you don't already. I love it here. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, easy to use and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • chunsagirl01
    chunsagirl01 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I found this site and instantly fell in love! It is a great website for you to use and be able to keep track of everything. :flowerforyou:
  • kathyp1
    kathyp1 Posts: 6
    Options
    Thank you everyone for the posts!!! I'm back on track today and excited about feeling better, looking better & controlling what I eat. Enjoy your weekend everyone! - Kathy