Been here a month but still new...

Options
Soo got roped into this site by a friend of mine who I met online almost 6 years ago. Hard to believe you can make online friendships that last that long.

Anyway, single mom of two very very busy kids. Need to loose about 75-80 pounds, have lost 5 so far. I had lost more but then I went to Disney World and put 4 back on gosh darn it.

Any support or cheering would be appreciated as I have a long way to go and not much time for myself to do it in.

Replies

• PLV27
    PLV27 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi there!

I'm new to this site too. I know the frustration of gaining back weight you've lost. Just keep up the good work and I'm sure you'll get to where you want to be :)
  • flamingo63
    Options
    Ah what a shame it can be so disheartening1111 There are so many super people on here offering support, request my friendship I will accept. Take care
  • melanieparker13
    melanieparker13 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I am also new to this site. Would love to have some friends for supporters.
  • jjelizalde
    jjelizalde Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me - I'm new too and we can use the support!
  • wwww1199
    wwww1199 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    You can add me. We all need support and motivation!
  • iluvmycats
    iluvmycats Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    This is a great place to find support and make new alliances in this journey! Its a great place to see what other people are trying and what is not working as well and to ask for help. Highly unlikely one issue is terribly different from someone else cuz we have probably all been there at one time!

Would be happy to help in anyway!
    Jen
  • myohana4
    myohana4 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    You can do it! Please feel free to add me (or anyone else can). The support community is what makes this work!
    We can do it! :)