FIRST REAL NSV!

Options
Sooooo I've been getting rather annoyed lately because none of my pants fit well anymore. I'm constantly pulling them up all the time and they are getting saggy. I decided to dig down into the closet where all the clothes are that didn't fit and see if this one pair of jeans that fit before but were way too tight fit...
not only did those pants fit well.....but the next pair of pants that use to be too small fit also...and finally the last two that i had bought which were WAY too tight when i got them. THEY ALL FIT!!!
Its hard to tell sometimes if the weight your losing is really making a difference yet and this proves it is....i can't wait until all of these pants are too loose and i can buy a couple new pairs that are even smaller!

Replies

• Laceybaby1967
    Laceybaby1967 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!!!!!! How absolutely fantastic for you!
  • quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Options
    That's great to hear :) I always love the clothes NSVs because that's just a personal great feeling when you fit into clothes that were too tight :) Congrats!
  • violetness
    violetness Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    YAYYYY!!!!! That's awesome!
  • pinthin87
    pinthin87 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome! I have a bunch of clothes in my closet that I keep hoping I can fit them again one day. Congrats!
  • kaizen31
    kaizen31 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    That's awesome, congrats! XD
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    What a wonderful feeling that is!! Good for you!! Congrats!! :flowerforyou:
  • Kaelabaela
    Options
    Thanks everyone, you are all so sweet! There was one pair i wasn't even planning on trying on...i was like THERE IS NO WAY those fit but they did!
  • Jenny1061
    Jenny1061 Posts: 29
    Options
    Congratulations that's awesome girl! So inspiring!
  • msphyl46
    msphyl46 Posts: 49
    Options
    That's great! I can't wait for my clothes to start really sagging. (I will have a belt on though LOL). They are getting loose though and that's a good feeling I've lost 5 lbs so far. Congrats!!!
  • _Bob_
    _Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    it's a great feeling, nice work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!