Mommy looking to lose weight

Options
sarwood1
sarwood1 Posts: 48 Member
Hey all! I am a mommy to a 2 year old and have become fat and lazy :embarassed: . I just found this site and I love :love: it!!! It is great in helping me keep up with my calories and my exercise.
I have never been the one to diet or exercise, so this stuff is new to me. Any advice is welcome!
Good luck to you all!!
248350.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary

Replies

• annaliza
    annaliza Posts: 809
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. If youre looking for advice, you've come to the right place.

I'm a mommy too. Though I can't see how you are lazy with a 2 year old running around the house! I also know how hard it is to find time to get in a workout...sometimes it can be very tricky.

Take care and good luck!
  • gettinfitmama
    gettinfitmama Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
    I am enjoying being here too.
    I have found that I need to keep track of my food even on days when I go over on my calories.
    It keeps me accountable.
    best of luck!
  • chunsagirl01
    chunsagirl01 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Hey all! I am a mommy to a 2 year old and have become fat and lazy :embarassed: . I just found this site and I love :love: it!!! It is great in helping me keep up with my calories and my exercise.
    I have never been the one to diet or exercise, so this stuff is new to me. Any advice is welcome!
    Good luck to you all!!
    248350.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary

Ahhh my daughter is 2 and Im new too!!! I just started on the 12th. My problem was I was eating TOOO much! I was logging what I was eating BEFORE I started my healthy habbits and exercise. Needless to say I was not too happy I was eating close to 4,000 calories a day in CRAP!!!! Well when I realized it I went looking for help and here I am on MFP. Welcome! Have fun with eating right and exercising!
  • pcbta
    pcbta Posts: 227
    Options
    exercise can become a great habit...make a goal...get a great DVD like the 30 day shred, and start with 20 minutes a day. anyone can do that much!!!

Cindy
  • bjstrong
    bjstrong Posts: 11
    Options
    I try to involve my kids in the exercise. They love it - they are a bit in the way but it is better than not doing anything at all.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. This site is awesome. You will love it here if you don't already. I love it here. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, easy to use and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: