Nothing but BEAST MODE*** 65lbs Gone

Options
I have been a bit nervous putting this up as I am absolutely embarrassed by what I use to look like. I have always been the big kid no matter what age. There have been times where I have been slimmer but it was only if I was involved in sports or I had gym class in H.S. all other times I was big. It became worst after College as I ate what I wanted. Though I knew I was on the big side it never bothered me as much because i always covered it up with clothing. Unfortunately when it came to going to the Beach I always never went or had a shirt on.

Everything changed recently duh to a lot of health issues with my father and other family members. I knew if I kept going at the rate I was that I would be in the same boat. I started my journey in the summer of 2010 with P90X and eating healthy but then moved on to going to the gym and running.

I am happy I started working out as I feel so much better about myself and I am healthier then I have ever been in my life.

Summer of 2010 Total weight 295-300

9985438_1383.jpg

Currently 2012 Total Weight 235

9985438_8757.jpg

SIDE BY SIDE COMPARISON

9985438_3784.jpg

Replies

• lrodriguez83
    Options
    You are so amazing!!!!!! You still have that incredible smile, but I swear its brighter now! You look so happy. SO proud of you my friend!!!
  • Faintgreeneyes
    Faintgreeneyes Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    You look amazing Chuck!! :)
  • emmamcblain
    emmamcblain Posts: 342
    Options
    You look ACE! Bet you're well happy with yourself right now. Awesome effort. :D
  • sixisCHANGEDjk
    Options
    Great job man. Keep it up.
  • teagin2002
    teagin2002 Posts: 1,901 Member
    Options
    I stand by what I said adorable before and handsome now. Congrats luv :flowerforyou:
  • lindalee0315
    lindalee0315 Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!! Great job!
  • sdow
    sdow Posts: 71
    Options
    Great Job!!
  • mandeiko
    mandeiko Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    YOU. LOOK. SO. GOOD! You know I've always been inspired by you, BUT I'll tell you again! You're awesome!! :)
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    You are A M A Z I N G ! ! ! !

You look AWESOME and have come SO far!

Also, you are one of the pieces of eye candy I most enjoy seeing on my wall. :wink:
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    Yeah baby!!!!!!!!
  • midwifekelley2350
    midwifekelley2350 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    you are amazing, my friend!
  • skinnydream115
    Options
    YOU look awesome you should be so proud of yourself!!!!!!!
  • DixiedoesMFP
    DixiedoesMFP Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    Wonderful job! And you had a great smile before and after.
  • shanolap
    shanolap Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration! Good job and continued sucess.
  • EmYounginTonga
    Options
    Hey we all start some where - I don't know any of us, that say yes, i love my before photo! I was a bit embarrassed to post mine too!

However, that is why we post it,for encouragement not only to ourselves but for others out there!

I don't know how many times I have looked at the before and after photos of someone my same height and weight, and got motivated by it! Many many times, I still do it now!

You are very inspiring and look awesome! Great job! Nothing but kudos to you!

You look fabulous!

Congrats!!
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    Incredible progress, really shows how hard you've worked at it. Good on you!
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone!!! I am blushing like a little school girl :blushing: :blushing: :blushing: :blushing: :blushing:
  • NewlyWed76
    Options
    WOW!! What a difference!! Congrats!!!
  • mzlisa21
    mzlisa21 Posts: 11
    Options
    Impressive! Congrats to you!
  • RocketsGirl
    RocketsGirl Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    I am so proud of you and all you have accomplished! Keep up the awesome work babe!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!