Killian Michaels

Options
I have developed a love hate relationship with JM. Her workouts are short but very intense. I own 5 of her videos and have a hard time deciding which one I like the best. What is your favorite JM video?

Replies

• OneBKDiva
    OneBKDiva Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I flip flop between 6wk abs and Shred and Shed as my faves. I DESPISE killer buns and thighs that's the only one that took me out the game and I have yet to complete it. LOL
  • brnsgrsbody
    brnsgrsbody Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Killer buns and thighs #1 and #2 is This Fast Fix Kickbox!!!!!!
  • Emmadasupermom
    Emmadasupermom Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Well you already kno i hate doing JM but i have recently started 30 day shred i must say i love it but i dislike it! today will b my first day with Kickboxing Fast Fix i watched it lastnight and it looks fun! Dont kno how i will like it though!
  • 1toInfinity
    1toInfinity Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    kickbox fast fix is my favorite! getting killer buns and thighs in the mail this week. But right now I am doing Insanity....
  • natasha4822
    natasha4822 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I like Killer Buns and Thighs. Getting The 30 Day Shred next
  • Stormyyy
    Stormyyy Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I love her yoga workout as afterwards i feel sooooo relaxed. Her killer bums and thighs i love also as my butt and thighs hurts bad for a couple of days which makes me feel good as i know i've did it right :heart:
  • FloraLyons
    FloraLyons Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    i've only done her 6pk /6week, but i loved it so much i just ordered the Kickbox fastfix. So super excited for that!
  • Brandie0502
    Brandie0502 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I have all of her DVDs and my favs are her 2 newest ones: Extreme Shed & Shred and Kickbox Fastfix
  • amberwl
    amberwl Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Lately I have been loving killer buns and thighs and Extreme Shed and Shred.
  • amberwl
    amberwl Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I also have ALL of her DVDs but that kick boxing one. I want to get it though!
  • flyingwrite
    flyingwrite Posts: 264
    Options
    I LOVE No More Trouble Zones. I do it every Sunday morning!
  • louisey112
    louisey112 Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    I'm on my first JM DVD - the 30 Day Shred and Iove it. I curse her while I'm doing it, but I know it's working! I plan on getting the Ripped in 30 next. I like the short workouts and that it's on a monthly basis.
  • courtneymal17
    courtneymal17 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    SO far I only have 30DS and 6wk 6pk. Ive only done 30DS but definitely hope to get a lot more! I LOVE her workouts in 30DS
  • stevemcqueengirl
    stevemcqueengirl Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I have 30 Day Shred, Ripped in 30, No More Trouble Zones and Banish Fat/Boost Metabolism, and Shred it With Weights. I love them all but my very favorite one is Banish Fat/ Boost Metabolism.

I have Extreme Shed and Shred and Fast Kickboxing but I was really disapointed with both DVDs.
  • jjean905
    jjean905 Posts: 175
    Options
    Ripped in 30 is awesome! I'm on week 3 and she's kicking my *kitten*!!
  • cupcakecutie1985
    cupcakecutie1985 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    ! I'll tell you what I love the most, her nickname I've only first heard here: Killian Micheals! That's hilarious! haha I have only tried her 30 day shred, but I love it. I have grown a bit bored though, as I cannot move onto level 3, since my tiny apartment wiggles too much with all that jumping! I love this post tho, cause I am def gonna try out some of these other videos!
  • Ephena
    Ephena Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    Oh man, it so hard to pick just one. I really like No More Trouble Zones. I'm currently doing both her 6 Week 6 Pack and Ripped in 30 (yes at the same time, well back to back) and love them. 30DS will always be special to me because I actually "saw" my weight loss after doing that one. Yoga Meltdown is nice when I need to mellow out. Burn Fat Boost Metabolism is awesome but I can't yet get thru the whole thing without taking a break about halfway thru, or at least I couldn't last time I tried. Killer Buns & Thighs is just that, I survived the workout, only to be VERY sore and barely able to sit for like 3 days, I'm scared to do it again. I really want to get her new kickboxing one since I used to love kickboxing, hopefully soon.
  • Nichole1981
    Nichole1981 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    LOVE Ripped in 30...I am thinking of ordering her new set called Body Revolution. Its like p90x but Jillian Michaels style. :smile:
  • ygrad2001
    ygrad2001 Posts: 230
    Options
    I am trying to get a routine down but I don't know that I can handle wanting to break my tv every day! That shred it with weights had my ready to throw the kettle bell at the screen....and isn't it funny when you think you want to stop she says something slick so your like ok I will show you...lol
  • Kia148
    Kia148 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Banish the fat boost metabolism