Favorite Work out songs???

Options
I need some help with my songlist for working out tonight. Any suggestions? Please.

Replies

• jaxbeck
    jaxbeck Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    I love my "80's" station on my Pandora. It has the best upbeat stuff!
  • missmikhail
    Options
    I usually switch between 3 different stations on Pandora- Dubstep, Kylie Minogue (spelling?), Rihanna.
  • SammiFrancs
    SammiFrancs Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I use "I heart radio" and use their spin cycle channel... always great beats and I never get sick of the songs since its always different.
  • exzcape
    exzcape Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    My favorite is Fergalicious! lol
  • cjgsmg
    cjgsmg Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Music is such a personal selection. I love songs that are upbeat and have a good, hard, steady rhythm. I have a soft spot for 80's rock and Motley Crue has been my surprising favorite to run to. Hard and steady. :)
  • vikkiblueyes
    Options
    Metallica!!!!
  • belgerian
    belgerian Posts: 1,059 Member
    Options
    I enjoy Eminem till you drop, Loose yourself , and I need a Doctor. Rihannia, some Madonna a little britney spears, Pink, Black eyed Peas, LMFAO. If you do a search on Youtube that has nice results with the songs there to listen too
  • tltrahan2000
    tltrahan2000 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I like to listen to Gym Class Heroes Stereo Hearts, Lil Wayne 6 ft 7 ft, Mystikal Original, Eminem (No Love), Kesha tik tock, Rihanna Rude boy, Pitt bull and Mark Anthony, J-lo On the Floor, and Kelly Clarkson Mr. Know it All,. My powersong is Tyga Rack City
  • allibrie29
    allibrie29 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Christina Aguilera-- Dirty or Fighter.---
    Anything by Eminem......
    Beyonce-- Love on Top.