Not even tempted!

Options
memaw66
memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
So my boss had to go to the store this morning for creamer for her coffee and she comes back with a CAKE!!! Not just any old cake either. This is a chocolate marble cake. Yummmmy.
It is sitting on the kitchen counter, right where I have to pass by each time I go potty. I have been drinking lots of water, so imagine how many times I have passed by. The knife is there, and so are the paper towels to set it on and carry back to your office. Well, I have not so much as sniffed it!! The temptation is not even there!!!
I just went to Sonic and got a nice grilled chicken salad w/no dressing!!!!!

Yay Me!!!!!

Memaw

Replies

• jnikitow
    jnikitow Posts: 334
    Options
    Great Willpower! Keep it up!
  • Poison5119
    Poison5119 Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: Good for YOU! That'll feel so good later! Congratulations!:heart:
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    Well done,,, I usually have a nibble. Good job - :smile:
  • sanifrey
    sanifrey Posts: 2,355 Member
    Options
    Great job!! I agree - not even a sniff!!! It's just not worth it!!

Enjoy your salad & keep your eyes on the prize of a healthy, happy you!! :drinker:
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    yay you! :drinker:
  • amberc1982
    amberc1982 Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Good for you. They buy all kinds of stuff at my job. There is always cake or muffins or something on the counter in the break room. I make it a habbit of using the other restroom at the opposite side of the building so I don't have to walk past it. :smile:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Yay you! Every once in a while someone will bring doughnuts to my office. I'll have a peek at them then walk on by. I used to be the first one to to get a doughnut before my healthy lifestyle change. You're doing a good job, keep up the good work. :flowerforyou:
  • hasiangirl
    hasiangirl Posts: 1,613
    Options
    congrats on passing up the cake,,,but i;m really impressed by u going to sonics and getting grilled chicken and a salad??...I'd be eating tator tots and chili cheese dogs to my face :laugh: :laugh: *no will power* anyways goooooooooo MEMAW!! u're doing awesome and 29lbs lost!!! keep it up zexy...well i cant say the word i was about to say :blushing: :huh: :flowerforyou:
  • girlfriend
    girlfriend Posts: 12
    Options
    Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels! think of somthing else . Like Dory in Finding Nemo just keep swimming...:tongue:
  • zibbity
    zibbity Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Awesome! As time goes on, that stuff becomes less and less tempting. Keep it up!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!