I was talkin about bed and realized....

Options
hasiangirl
hasiangirl Posts: 1,613
that the word bed looks like a bed....HAHAHA AWESOME!

Replies

• hasiangirl
    Options
    :huh: sheesh did no one get that? watch watch b.e.d then u put it together bed (b=headboard e= mattress d= footboard) u seeeeeeeeee it?...lol i must be easily amused
  • junkgypsy
    junkgypsy Posts: 217
    Options
    Bahahaha.
    I don't know you, but I love you.

It could be that it's 8am and I'm just coming off of a 12-hour shift, but I am cracking up.
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    That's how I taught my kids how b's and d's went. If you put your fists with knuckles together and thumbs up, it looks like a bed with a headboard and footboard. Your left hand is the b and your right hand is the d. When they asked me how the letter went, I would say "make a bed"
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    :huh: sheesh did no one get that? watch watch b.e.d then u put it together bed (b=headboard e= mattress d= footboard) u seeeeeeeeee it?...lol i must be easily amused

It took the explanation for me but I love it!!
    Happy Friday!
  • denitchy
    denitchy Posts: 445
    Options

It took the explanation for me but I love it!!
    Happy Friday!

I'm with you! But I'm still giggling!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • hasiangirl
    Options
    hahaha sweet now i'm not the only weirdo out there that sees it...i thought at first i was going crazy :laugh: :laugh:
  • xXmimiXx
    xXmimiXx Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    hahahaha i think that is so funny hahahahahahaha :laugh:
  • ilmommkc
    ilmommkc Posts: 73
    Options
    Thats how the bed is constructed on World World. It's interesting what you learn from little kid cartoons. LOL
  • SulisVioletWings
    Options
    I just had the "aha" moment! Very cute & funny!! :laugh:

170781.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Skagirl
    Skagirl Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Thats how the bed is constructed on World World. It's interesting what you learn from little kid cartoons. LOL
    That's the first thing I thought of too :laugh:
  • hasiangirl
    Options
    lol oh god i cant watch word world anymore my now 3 yr old used to watch it all the time when he was just about 2 and there was this robot one that made duplicates with the s,,,,,and we had recorded it... he wanted to watch it 8+hours a day everyday lol i wanted to kill myself
  • hasiangirl
    Options

Dang, you're right! LOL

What other words do that?
    well gosh what do i look like the word put together picture maker or whatever? lol (did that make sense) btw Good Morning Maximus did u try a mcdonalds mcgriddle yet? :laugh: :wink:
  • hasiangirl
    Options

Dang, you're right! LOL

well gosh what do i look like the word put together picture maker or whatever? lol (did that make sense) btw Good Morning Maximus did u try a mcdonalds mcgriddle yet? :laugh: :wink:

I've had one of those before. Not worthy of a write-up.
    lol oh darn...well ure late on the write up ...im hungry and want to read a delicious sounding critque of a food
  • hasiangirl
    Options

Dang, you're right! LOL

I've had one of those before. Not worthy of a write-up.
    lol oh darn...well ure late on the write up ...im hungry and want to read a delicious sounding critque of a food

I had a Fiber One bar for breakfast. Should I do one for that?

Once I had three Fiber One bars for lunch. I paid for it that evening. Now THAT would have made for an intersting write-up.
    eww no ty i;m not a big fan of fiber one :ohwell: lol
  • Zephyr36608
    Options
    I BET! LMAO

I love the fiber one cereal--the one with the flakes & clusters in the yellow gold box. Not tried any bars--most bars now have fractionated palm and palm kernel oils that are worse for you than the trans fat shortenings (ie hydrogenated oils) there were using before. I stick with plain ol grnola bars when I have a hankering for something like that. As you can tell, I'm a MAJOR label reader who's taken to the farmer's market of late--simple is better! :drinker:
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    HG ~ you crack me up! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • hasiangirl
    Options
    HG ~ you crack me up! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    :bigsmile: I :heart: U too :flowerforyou: