Your thoughts...

Options
13»

Replies

• jennp1129
    jennp1129 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Definitely need to go with a different shade on the lipstick. Makes it look like there's a big FREAKING METAL OBJECT in the mouth.

Ouch.

Lol best answer!!
  • MissFluffyBottoms
    Options
    Jaymz_Smiley_Piercing_by_omglisaa.png

Not a fan of facial piercings (save for adorable little nose studs) as a rule...but this type kinda defeats the purpose of getting your face pierced...because once your top lip is down, you can't even see the tink-blasted thing!
  • bigredhearts
    Options
    I understand the sexual aspect of a tongue stud, but this???? Please enlighten me.

actually the hubs and i used to both have a tongue ring, and he said it never did much for him, and for me he had to be more careful, i have precious equipment down there! so we both removed em. best. decision. ever.
  • Loko_Ino
    Loko_Ino Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    The damage that would do to your teeth over time..man young people dont think about that stuff. I am going to go to dentist school..all the tongue piercing and such, I can make a killing by the time they get to their mid- late 20's
  • rotnkat
    rotnkat Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Why?????????
  • spectralmoon
    spectralmoon Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    :sad:
  • loombeav
    loombeav Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    This will be added to my "Not under my roof" list. SMH!
  • Emabo
    Emabo Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I love all kinds of beautiful piercings.. these are not doing it for me..
  • hazev74
    hazev74 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    why oh why oh why???? me no likey!!!
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    Definitely need to go with a different shade on the lipstick. Makes it look like there's a big FREAKING METAL OBJECT in the mouth.

Ouch.

Heeelarious!!
  • meg7399
    meg7399 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    How many people saw this and then pinched that part under your lip to see how bad it would hurt...or was it just me?!?!
  • KellyKAG
    KellyKAG Posts: 418
    Options
    OH - That was wrong not to give fair warning on your topic!!!! Yuck. Made my stomach do a little flip flop gag.
  • JupitersGhost
    Options
    I feel like the odd one out here but..

Yes, I like it and yes, I have it done.

However, I'm not a fan of the type of jewellery in that picture. I have a very small barbell in my piercing so it can not been seen and doesn't irritate my teeth. I've had it for four years now without any issues. It is also the most painless piecing you could have.

I have a total of 23 piercings right now. Would be 25, but took two out about a year ago.
  • alxdeanda
    alxdeanda Posts: 72
    Options
    Uhm, not so cute. Not going to lie. I am "tongue-tied" and I've anticipated getting that pierced, but really? The gums (basically)?
    I agree with to each their own, BUT, that definitely wouldn't tickle my fancy.
  • The_Enginerd
    The_Enginerd Posts: 3,982 Member
    Options
    I think it's pretty cool, but I wouldn't get one myself because of the problems with it hitting your teeth.
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    smiley-confused005.gif

I can't see the picture. [img][/img]smiley-sad030.gif
  • tammyskinner
    Options
    Your body, your decision. I hope you enjoy it :) It doesn't matter if anyone else likes it.

I agree... but have just one question... why? ;-)
  • wells0707
    wells0707 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I would cry if that was done to me! OMG ...ouch...and I think it hurts when I bite my tongue!
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    How many people saw this and then pinched that part under your lip to see how bad it would hurt...or was it just me?!?!

OOOOWW...now I'm bleeding...
  • MadeOfMagic
    MadeOfMagic Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    Ouch, althought it's a cool spot for a piercing I am not a fan of it, that sort of piercing will f*** the teeth of whoever get's it. My bf had lip ring in the center, it chipped away parts of his teeth over time and they became very sensitive, so he had to take it out. And this piercing will be directly rubbing against the gums, so it will have larger teeth damage and probably screw up the gums eventually too.