Looking for supportive friends...

Options
Hi, my name is Sharon and I started MFP at the end of Oct. 2011. I've been doing this on my own since October and it's been real slow going but at least it's going. I did WW back in 2004 and lost 65lbs but I gained most of it back when I moved from So Californina to Slower Lower Delaware in 2006. Now I'm back at it and intend to be successful this time around.

I'm looking for friends who are on the same journey so that we can support each other. It would be nice to meet new people and hopefully reach goals together.

Replies

• gerard54
    gerard54 Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    you gotta have faith - george michael...
  • Connie1979
    Connie1979 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Welcome back to be on track!!!! You can do it!!
  • ladyluch99
    ladyluch99 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Thank you! :flowerforyou:
  • debsl8
    debsl8 Posts: 26
    Options
    Hi Sharon, you can do this, and it's much easier with a whole new group of friends who will support you all the way. I still have a long way to go but I'm determined to succeed. Feel free to add me and I will support you all I can. Good luck on your journey :-)
  • mrsgoss
    mrsgoss Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Please add me, all about the support :)
  • tiff002
    tiff002 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    My name is tiffany i am also looking for supportive friends,I just started back working out and i need help meeting my weight goal.:smile:
  • kalamaxfield
    Options
    Hello! My name is Kala and I am looking for the same support! I want to get into shape so I can run and play with my 2 year old! Please add me! I am new to this site but LOVE it so far!
  • mummytopaige
    Options
    hi my names lucy i have just joined, never tried losing weight b4, plz add me so we can support each other? :)
  • kimi72
    kimi72 Posts: 17
    Options
    My name is Michelle. You can add me also. I am new to thos whole weight loss thing... We can support each other!
  • Polebarbie
    Options
    Hi I'm Robyn aka polebarbie I'm looking for supportive friends in the same boat so please add me
  • rjo921
    rjo921 Posts: 130
    Options
    My name is Rhonda...feel free to add me as a friend. The more people that can share in their struggles and triumphs the better! :flowerforyou:
  • ladyluch99
    ladyluch99 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Thanks everybody for your nice comments and friend requests. Much appreciated.