More fitness pal addicts!

Options
hi all!! I am relatively new here so I am looking for more friends! I am completely in love with myfitnesspal.com and would love to have friends to share my ups and downs with! So please add me!

Melanie 

Replies

• tami101
    tami101 Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    Hi welcome to MFP! I've been here since January and I am completely addicted to this site! Feel free to add me if you like.
  • Mommiof3Princesses
    Options
    hello me 3...lol i just started on here on the 10th add me as well i will add u all!!!:)
  • EmmaLouiseClayCHANGEDjk
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I clocked up my 160th day yesterday :)
  • lpeace2u
    lpeace2u Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I'm 75 days in and still the motivation some days! Feel free to add me!
  • carasmith42
    Options
    HI everyone! I have been on here since January but I just started taking everything seriously a month ago! Looking for some friends on here, feel free to add me!
  • Bex522
    Bex522 Posts: 4
    Options
    Hey! I'm pretty new myself and already a my fitness pal addict! =)
    Feel free to add me!
  • rbn_held
    rbn_held Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Feel free to add me
  • MonMon0825
    Options
    I just started MFP yesterday! I'm already loving it, but I would like to have friends to share my highs and lows with, add me!
  • jude7701
    jude7701 Posts: 23
    Options
    You can add me as well, if you would like! =)
  • trekkietaz
    Options
    been here for 60 days and love the site have lost already 60 pounds since jan 1st and continue too lose more want to lose at lease 40 more pounds
  • mslack01
    mslack01 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely addicted. Feel free to add me. :)
  • amanda8o
    amanda8o Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me,this is more of addiction for me then facebook lol :)
  • stacyjbaker1010
    stacyjbaker1010 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Totally addicted and amazed to learn the patterns of my body with the help of MFP. I'm clocking in day 75 tomorrow. :) Down 17 lbs. Still overweight but probably the healthiest I've ever been.

Feel free to add me!
  • yasdnilear
    yasdnilear Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty much an addict already as well. Been on here for a year but never really did much with it or logged in til the last two weeks I'm super serious about a change. I would be so happy to have other motivated friends that love mfp too!! Anyone feel free to add if you like!!
  • TubbsMcGee
    TubbsMcGee Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! My name is Tubbs and I'm clearly addicted to this site as well (245 days consecutively logged in, been a MFP member for a year now, and member of another fitness site for almost 2 years)!

I'm super active on this site Monday to Friday, but am only able to log in using my phone on the weekends to track exercise/food.

Any other addicts out there, feel free to add me! It gets lonely sometimes...just please include a short message in the friend request :happy:
  • hotsuno
    hotsuno Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Im definately addicted, on here every day! Love it! Feel free to add me as well :)
  • secretgirl4611
    secretgirl4611 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    addicted since I found this website as well <3 MFP.. Add me if u like..
  • anna021231
    anna021231 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi. I just joined yesterday so I'm not sure how to add people. So you can add me too. :)