I am overweight! =)

Options
Le_Joy
Le_Joy Posts: 593 Member
Sounds odd to be happy about, but considering I had to lose just over 63 lbs to be considered to have a BMI in the overweight range instead of obese I count it as a success! :happy:

Replies

• alibaba77
    alibaba77 Posts: 17
    Options
    That is fantastic! Enjoy, you deserve it!!!!
  • thatsnumberwang
    thatsnumberwang Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!
  • houseofcarpenter
    houseofcarpenter Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    yay well done you... that's a huge success :happy: i cant wait for that day to happen to me
  • Radcliffe83
    Options
    well done, pleased for you.
  • obxcrew
    obxcrew Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Excellent!
  • Tisha247
    Tisha247 Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    Lovely and wonderful all wrapped together, you've come so far!
  • 967_1111
    967_1111 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Sounds odd to be happy about, but considering I had to lose just over 63 lbs to be considered to have a BMI in the overweight range instead of obese I count it as a success! :happy:

Yea! That's a great goal to have reached, and your health is already improving! Keep up the great work! We look forward to you next post when you hit the "under25" band on the BMI scale!
  • kaetmarie
    kaetmarie Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    congratulations!
  • desertsky1955
    desertsky1955 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    That is a Fantastic accomplishment! Congrats! :-)
  • jjelizalde
    jjelizalde Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Way to go! That's a great achievement!
  • danigirl1011
    danigirl1011 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    i JUST got into the exact same category and felt the exact same way. Congrats and good job! :)
  • Stuartm1
    Stuartm1 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Well done I still clock in as overweight having lost 60 pounds but boy do I feel better for it :happy:
  • halfasandwich
    Options
    That's wonderful! I hate thinking of myself as obese! Size 16 pants are not that horrible, but the Tania scale still says I'm obese.
  • muhwissa
    muhwissa Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    That is so great for you! Hope all of us "morbidly obese/obese" people will be able to achieve the same thing!
  • kinzytg
    kinzytg Posts: 42
    Options
    I agree, that is success, keep up the good work!!
  • malibulu
    malibulu Posts: 79
    Options
    Tell me about it! I aspire to be overweight!!! :-(
  • opal24
    opal24 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Fantastic achievement! Can't wait to join you there :happy:
  • bblonskidesigns
    Options
    Congrats! Keep up the great work! :flowerforyou:
  • kdgolfer
    kdgolfer Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Great job! I have a spreadsheet and have the weights marked for Overweight and Normal BMI. I still have quite a ways to go, but I keep on keeping on!
  • wildkatt7
    wildkatt7 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    great job... I however will never have a normal BMI... as my frame is quite large and my doctor determined the healthy range for me runs about 50 pounds more than the average person...
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!