From a year ago to today - getting there!

Options
DAM_Fine
DAM_Fine Posts: 1,292 Member
It seems to have taken forever, but I'm near the goal weight I set. Now I'm going to start lifting; hopefully to start 'lifting' things. :wink:
The pictures are, in order: About a year ago / 6 months ago / 3 months ago / Today during a break in a boring meeting at work.

Progression.jpg

Sorry the new one is a bit blurry - the ladies room didn't have very good lighting and I was in kind of a hurry. :laugh:
I pick up my copy of New Rules on Friday and some weights from craigslist this weekend. I'm going to post bikini pics of myself before I start the lifting and then again in 30 days. Wish me luck!

Replies

• hsk1019
    hsk1019 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!! Congratulations, girl!
  • DixiedoesMFP
    DixiedoesMFP Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    You look younger and really fantastic!
  • j1wright
    j1wright Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Holy cow! You look Amazing! Good Job!
  • threasarenee
    threasarenee Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    WOW I think you look amazing. My year wasnt as good as you. Lost 20 last year. This year is going to my year to be amazing. Hopefully I can do as well as you :)
  • dahs
    dahs Posts: 3
    Options
    I just started basically today with getting serious! Seeing that you are near goal is motivating! Keep up the good work! Suggestions for what kept you motivated???
  • mlang1955
    mlang1955 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    You look incredible! Your waist is so tiny in that last picture. Congratulations!!!!
  • rubysphoto
    rubysphoto Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT!!
  • DAM_Fine
    DAM_Fine Posts: 1,292 Member
    Options
    Thanks, all!
    I just started basically today with getting serious! Seeing that you are near goal is motivating! Keep up the good work! Suggestions for what kept you motivated???
    What kept me motivated was this:
    MyMan-1.jpg
    This is my almost 59 year old husband. I wanted to be able to make love with the lights on again. :wink: And he's taking us to Hawaii for our 35th anniversary this July. I wanted to be able to wear a bikini and make him proud to be seen with me.
    You look incredible! Your waist is so tiny in that last picture. Congratulations!!!!
    Yeah - waist went from 32 to 25! very proud of that, so thank you very much!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!