Lina's Ground Turkey Meatloaf - With Pic!

Options
lina1131
lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
So I admit that i'm a little dramatic. Okay, more than a little, but I am telling you guys this is AMAZING! I am actually shocked with myself. I need to get straight to the point today (sucks for you guys :indifferent: :bigsmile: ) because momma has a 5 year old with strep throat and who needs me.

This is what I used, add, delete, chop, do whatever you want to yours!

1.25 lbs Jennie-O Ground Turkey
1/2 cup 2% organic milk
1/2 cup Italian style panko crumbs
1 whole egg
1 egg white
A whirl or more of worchiester sauce (I know i'm spelling it wrong, but hell, do you blame me?)
Onion flakes
Garlic powder to taste
Salt to taste
3/4 cup shredded cheese - I used Mozzy and Cheddar mixed
Some MasterPiece BBQ sauce (Originial) I don't know exactly how much I put. I just put and spread. :noway: I say about 1/4 cup for the sake of the calorie calculator. Definitely not more for this size
Preheat oven to 400.

Combine everything but cheese. Mix. Fold cheese in. Put in a 8 x 8 baking dish. Top with some of that good ol' BBQ sauce and spread to evenly coat. Stick that sucker in the oven for about 45 minutes. Remove. Cover with foil and let stand for 15 minutes.

I cut the 8 x 8 loaf in 4 and it makes 4 big *kitten* portions. I was running around from doctor to doctor today so I was STARVING! With my calcs, each piece is about 453 calories. On normal OMG I ATE EVERYTHING IN MY FACE days, I'd probably cut that portion in half :laugh: I served with some homemade mashed taters and a side of broccoli.

Yum-freakin-O!

m223943140.jpg

Enjoy!

Replies

• cateyes09
    cateyes09 Posts: 18
    Options
    Looks good! May try it soon! TY for the pic!
  • lina1131
    Options
    Bumping this because it deserves to be bumped. It's that good!
  • kelceyjean12011
    kelceyjean12011 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    i love turkey meatloaf...more than the beef meatloaf. its so much more moist and delicious ;) i make mine different but i'll give yours a try!
  • lina1131
    Options
    i love turkey meatloaf...more than the beef meatloaf. its so much more moist and delicious ;) i make mine different but i'll give yours a try!

How do you make yours? Share with the class, please! :bigsmile:
  • caroldot
    caroldot Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    bump
  • kmparks24
    kmparks24 Posts: 198
    Options
    bump!
  • MrsB0701
    MrsB0701 Posts: 11
    Options
    looks great!
  • kelceyjean12011
    kelceyjean12011 Posts: 185 Member
    Options

1 lb ground turkey, 1/2 cup ff milk, 1/2 cup italian bread crumbs, 1/4 cup bbq sauce, 1 egg. mix together and bake for an hour at 400. makes 4 servings at around 250 cals each. sometimes i put chopped onion, shredded carrots or cheese in it
  • StephTheBookworm
    StephTheBookworm Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Mmm, thanks for sharing! Will give it a try!
  • lina1131
    Options

1 lb ground turkey, 1/2 cup ff milk, 1/2 cup italian bread crumbs, 1/4 cup bbq sauce, 1 egg. mix together and bake for an hour at 400. makes 4 servings at around 250 cals each. sometimes i put chopped onion, shredded carrots or cheese in it

It sounds very similar to this but without cheese. I will give that a try, yum! Thanks!

I just had this for lunch and it is so good the next day.
  • Rebecca7476
    Options
    Sounds good Im going to try it. Thanks Lina !:flowerforyou:
  • hotmama1174
    hotmama1174 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Took turkey meat out this morning to thaw for dinner tonight seasoned it for lasagna but thinking I might try this...looks so yummy! Thanks!
  • keenercam
    keenercam Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    OMG! That looks delicious!!! I HAVE to try this! Thanks!