I need friends! :D

Options
I'm new to this website and I'm needing to loose about 87 lbs to get down to my goal weight. I need friends so I'll get my butt back on here and stop procrastinating. ::laugh: Anyone else need to lose a bunch of weight and need someone else to give them a reason to keep coming back here?

Replies

• spluta18
    spluta18 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Why yes, I do... I need to lose about 65 more pounds. I could use some motivation.
  • orangecrayon
    orangecrayon Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Well I've already lost most of the weight I need to lose but I DEFINITELY know something about procrastinating and putting off the weight loss. (I finally started this last August) I'd be happy to help! Feel free to add me :) (same goes to anyone)
  • Nicolem78
    Options
    I am trying to loose around sixty pounds and it seems like so much to think aboutn
  • Warmbloodwear
    Warmbloodwear Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I support you:)
  • moonface22
    Options
    I do! I've been using MFP as a calorie tracker for a while but trying to eat right and work-out without any support is kinda tough. I just moved to a new city less than a year ago. I don't have a ton of friends and the ones I do don't need to lose weight like I do. In fact some need to gain some. I'm shooting to lose between 60 and 80 lbs myself in the next year. Friends, support, etc.are all welcome.
  • Gordie580
    Gordie580 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    u can add me
  • sal82
    sal82 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm looking at trying to lose another 20kg(44lb), feel free to add me. I'm 29 and from australia :)
  • xrayk8te
    xrayk8te Posts: 16
    Options
    Im in the same boat! I just joined too! More than welcome to add me:)
  • AniAnisha
    AniAnisha Posts: 18
    Options
    Yep,, I guess we all need motivation to achieve our goals.. Feel free to add me, it's pretty hard to do this without support..
  • Bb51808
    Bb51808 Posts: 3
    Options
    Me too! I just started tracking yesterday so I am not sure how to add people. But I do need someone to keep on me and I will do the same. I have a 5 week old baby and have lost 20 of the 40 I gained so far but plan on 35 total still.
  • Kalona388
    Kalona388 Posts: 82
    Options
    Hey, feel free to add me! I just joined a few days ago, I need to lose 50lbs as my first goal, and then possibly another 20lbs after that. I could use the support and will definitely encourage you too!
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    Add me if you would like : )
  • dbustamante76
    Options
    I hear you im the same way so the more support the better. You can me also if you like.
  • schume89
    schume89 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Just signed up! Trying to lose about 35 lbs by my sister's wedding! :) Would feel much more motivated if I knew some people on here!
  • alocka01
    alocka01 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You can add me as well. I have 59lb to go. I took a break for the "holidays" and I am just now getting back in to the grind. So yea, I diffidently procrastinated.
  • crystalizepurple
    crystalizepurple Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I still have about 20lbs to lose. Would love to have more friends. Sending you a friend request.
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site. Just take it one day at a time. Feel free to add me as well.
  • Chunkibrewster
    Options
    I need to lose 65 lbs. I don't know how, it seems so impossible, but I'm going to do it! Would love motivation too! I am looking forward to being thin again and healthy again!
  • sandiburn
    sandiburn Posts: 149
    Options
    I joined this site back in Aug and I love it!!!! It really helps. I have lost 45 and have another 30 to go. Fell free to add me as well. Good luck with your journey. You can and will suceed with the right tools.
  • osc79
    osc79 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    new friends are always welcome!