Also new and in need of friends...

Options
Hi! I'm new to the MFP community and am striving to get healthier and shed between 60-80 lbs. I could really use some support, I've recently moved to a new city and haven't made many friends let alone weight-loss buddies and its tough to go it alone.

Replies

• mskeyaj
    mskeyaj Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am new to mfp as well and looking to make friends and gain a support system here. Let me know if your interested in encouraging each other.
  • dbustamante76
    Options
    I also want to lose 60-80 pounds. add me if you like.
  • Kalona388
    Kalona388 Posts: 82
    Options
    You're welcome to add me! I'm new to mfp as well; I'm 23 and looking to lose 50-70lbs. We can definitely encourage each other!
  • osc79
    osc79 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    send a request over, new friends are always welcome!
  • kmshred
    kmshred Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    WELCOME!!!
  • bibi6984
    bibi6984 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    hi im new to MFP and need all the support i can get =]

would love to get some connections and pointers on this weight loss journey...

im 5'7 and around 192 pounds and my goal is to get to around 154 pounds.. would love to have some new friends who are on this journey to and also success stories to add me also..

The difference between try and triumph is just a little umph! =]
  • leeamowbray
    Options
    I too am new and in need of support!
  • karenx30
    karenx30 Posts: 90
    Options
    Welcome Newbies! Feel free to add me if you're into mutual support and motivate. No matter our starting weights or goals, we're all here for the same reasons. Good luck and I hope you all enjoy the site!
  • leeamowbray
    Options
    love the ump quote
  • bibi6984
    bibi6984 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    thank you :) that was quoted from marvin phillips :)
  • kp1439
    kp1439 Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    new ppl can add me ...if you like ..
  • xrayk8te
    xrayk8te Posts: 16
    Options
    Hey everyone! I new too! My friend just told me about this site! Its great so far. Im lookinga great support too so feel free to add me too!
  • strongandhealthy78
    strongandhealthy78 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Me too. I'd love to be added. I'm new to this journey-about 10 days in on this medically supervised diet. Please add me and we can support each other.
  • SuperGirl975
    Options
    Hi. I'm new also and am in the same weight loss range as you. Feel free to add if you would like, and I'll help support you anyway I can.