Hello from NY!

Options
I'm back after a long hiatus! I've been out of work for a few weeks, so my boyfriend and I really started getting back into the swing of things fitness-wise. We are eating better and we even started seeing a trainer! She is awesome...even though sometimes I come home moaning and groaning. LOL

I work in retail, and I reallllly want to not be plus sized anymore. I am a solid 16/18 right now. I hope to eventually be down to a size 12... here's hoping!!!!

:smile:

Replies

• kati37
    kati37 Posts: 61
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!! I wish you lots of success with your goals!! Feel free to friend me if you want!!
  • rochedavis
    rochedavis Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hoping can be a reality! Good luck on your journey. Remember to take one day at a time and learn to forgive yourself in the event that you have a "not so great day". Start each day new
    clean slate.
  • PenHernandez
    Options
    Great goal. It's possible. I start with my work has a Smartest loser contest and I entered. Of course I didn't win the grand prize, but I did win a healthier body. I started at a size 16 for the past 15 years and now I'm a size 12. I use myfitnesspal and worked out two or three times a week for 20 to 30 mins. Believe me, If I can do it, anyone can. You can do it!!
  • linsakins
    Options
    Thanks ladies! I felt great all day today. Someone at work actually told me it looked like I lost 10 pounds. She hadn't seen me in about a month, which made it more awesome. :)

Good luck to every one of you as well. :)