reading the distance on treamill

Options
ok I have a weird question....when my treadmill reads 125.00 in distance, how many miles is that?

Replies

• faith1583a
    Options
    anyone?????????????????????
  • ScatteredThoughts
    ScatteredThoughts Posts: 3,562 Member
    Options
    Hmm. Not sure. is 125.00 an example of what your treadmill has actually shown for you? On mine, it would be 125 miles. Do you know the model number of the treadmill? If so, it may be possible to look up some documentation for it.
  • zafferFL
    zafferFL Posts: 402
    Options
    what country are you in, what is the model and make of the treadmill..I'm sure we could figure this out...

how fast were you running/walking and for how long? approximately
  • faith1583a
    Options
    I go at a 3.5 speed walking for around 30 min. I use the treadmill at the gym. I'm not sure what brand they are but they are all the same. i'm in illinois :-)
  • tequila09
    tequila09 Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    Are you sure its not 1.25?
  • faith1583a
    Options
    when i start out it reads 0.00 on the treadmill, then 0.01 and so on. today i went till it said 125.00 i'm so confused!!! lol
  • faith1583a
    Options
    I forgot to mention that all the treadmills at the gym are Precor
  • jondaroza
    Options
    125 klms =77.5 miles:bigsmile:
  • faith1583a
    Options
    lol theres no way i'm walkin 77 miles in 30 min. i wish!!!! ;-)
  • momtozmc
    momtozmc Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    maybe fat calories burned??? ... mine shows, mph, distance, calories burned and fat calories burned - and it's older...
  • faith1583a
    Options
    it shows a lot of diff things but when it comes to distance thats what it says
  • Newf77
    Newf77 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    On mine it relates to about 1/2 a mile {usually incline distance} then again most the treadmills I use will scroll through to actual miles traveled.