night time help....

Options
Ok, so this is my problem, I eat a good dinner ( I was really, really full around 6:30). THen about 10:30, like an hour before I go to bed I am STARVING! I literally feel like I havent eaten anything all day. ANYONE have any suggestions? Going to bed earlier is not gonna work, since I can't fall asleep that early nor do I want to. I just need ideas, Im starving right now too!!

Replies

• fearlessbetz
    fearlessbetz Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    You could plan for a small snack or drink a bottle of water. That always helps me, because I am the same way. It sucks!
  • tiggerpatches
    Options
    Hi I am the same and was told to save a diet jelly and some cottage cheese befor bed look under my name and you will see what i was told [I think that might work]
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    Ok, so this is my problem, I eat a good dinner ( I was really, really full around 6:30). THen about 10:30, like an hour before I go to bed I am STARVING! I literally feel like I havent eaten anything all day. ANYONE have any suggestions? Going to bed earlier is not gonna work, since I can't fall asleep that early nor do I want to. I just need ideas, Im starving right now too!!

I usually keep enough calories I can eat something if I get hungry.......That said a lot of times I keep a cup of ice by the couch and chew ice (awful habit I know) but it kind of reduces a craving without actually having calories.