HI!!! I'm new!

Julz2586
Julz2586 Posts: 1,330 Member
Hey everyone :) I'm new... well not really i've been using 'myfitnesspal' for a couple of months now but this is the first i have been on the wedsite :)

I'm 26 years old and just a bit over 70kgs (158cm tall).... when i was in highschool my weight just kept going up and up and up... it got to the point where i was 20 and went to buy new pants and the size i was wearing wouldn't fit and i had to go up yet again to a bigger size.... that was a size 24 that would fit me... at that moment standing the in the fitting room having my mum tell me that they looked good i turned to her and said "i dont want these pants... i want to lose weight i'm sick of getting bigger and bigger"

I went on an extremely strit diet that went for a month (at the time i wasn't working so it was easy just to work out nearly all day).
In that month i went a size 22/24 pants to a size 12! i was most pleased with myself!! this was back in 2006... since then i have maintained my weight (sort of) and even gone down one more dress size and got just under 60kg and was very happy at that point.

End of last year i left my husband... moved out and emotions have been up and down and crazy, routines have been changed and in that short amount of time i have put on about 10kgs... still only just fitting into my size 10 work pants... tight but still in them lol!! I'm living back with my mum now so things have kind of got a bit of routine back... i'm deterimed to get back into shape... and have my work pants fit comfortably lol!! I WANT ABS! LOL

BUT yes... HI everyone :) I will be looking forward to posting stuff on the message board too :) and hearing everyone elses story!!

Replies

• Hi! Welcome! I'm new here too! You seem to have the support, which is super helpful and the drive to accomplish it :) Feel free to add/message me. A fresh start is a good way to get things going again :)
  • Julz2586
    Julz2586 Posts: 1,330 Member
    HI!! i will add you thanks!!

I do have some support lol but i'm sick of having people (like my mum) telling me "why are you doing that you dont need to lose weight" i dont know how many times i have to repeat myself and say thats it really not about the weight... i wouldn't really cared if i stayed the same weight i am now just as long as i toned up and my comfy jeans were comfy again haha