Which Zumba DVD set is better?

Options
I'm looking to buy a Zumba DVD set with my birthday money. Which one is better? Zumba Fitness Exhilarate or Zumba Fitness Total Body Transformation??

Replies

• Krystal924
    Krystal924 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Bump :)
  • nubiennelady
    nubiennelady Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    The pace in Exhilarate (apart from the Step by Step) is noticeably faster than the Transformation set. I like the music and graphics in Exhilarate better but there is a voice-over if you want instructions while working out which I find a bit weird.
  • FoxyPhoenixRising
    FoxyPhoenixRising Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I have the Zumba Fitness Exhilerate and I really like it.

About the weird voice over: On the menu page you can select "Learn It" which has the voice over, or "Feel It" which does not.

It includes a "Rush" DVD, which is a 20 minute workout for the days when you don't have a full hour to spare. The Mix DVD is really fun. It has a Bollywood (Indian Cinema) influenced track, and an African, Mexican and Asian-Fusion tracks that are all really cool. I've had my set since right before Christmas time and I still have discs to try. So I don't get bored with it. The "Ripped" Disc is also very fun, works the BEJEEZES out of your obliques! I was sore for a few days after that one.

I've been taking Zumba classes all over the city where I live, and it's just as fun as the best ones I've attended. Hope that helps. :happy:
  • RSABDELGADO
    Options
    DOES THE TOTAL BODY TRANSFORMATION HAVE THE LEARN IT AND FEEL IT OPTION TOO ?