New Here

Options
abbezen
abbezen Posts: 405 Member
Hello everyone! Just starting on this journey at MFP, although I have been logging on another site since January. I have lost 7 lbs, but am starting over here. My daughter uses this site and we are on this journey together. My goal is to lose 40 lbs by December 2012, by eating healthier and getting my butt moving.

I look forward to meeting and supporting you as we move forward. Good luck everyone!

Replies

• Chagama
    Chagama Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Good luck. I have found this site and the phone app to be incredibly helpful. I have no doubt you can reach your goal.
  • rbn_held
    rbn_held Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. This website is very helpful and the Phone app is a lifesaver, I usually use it more then the website, but I like to visit the website for motivation from other members. Good Luck
  • pinksforgirrrls
    Options
    Good luck. Keep moving, you can reach those goals!
  • cat72158
    cat72158 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi, i am new here too. I have tried every diet in the world and know exactly what i need to do! It's just the doing it. But, i am on a mission to lose 35 pounds even though menopause is dragging me down. I am 53 and everything in my body seems to have changed! Best ofluck to you and if you have any great tips or just a word of support it is appreciated! Good luck to you and your daughter! Cindy:bigsmile:
  • abbezen
    Options
    I will be 53 this year as well. Amazing what menopause can do to you body, especially around the middle. Ugh...Well, it took awhile to get this way...it will take awhile to get rid of it! Good luck to you too!
  • djg0418
    djg0418 Posts: 35
    Options
    The phone App is fantastic!
    And I know what you mean about menopause. I will be 52 next month.....but I'm not going down without a fight!!!
  • abbezen
    Options
    Thanks so much for the encouragement. Just what I need!
  • m7ble
    m7ble Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Good Luck!