Testing Time!

Options
I've been on MFP since Jan 2008 and I've learned lots of information, developed better eating habits and exercise routines. But I've always had MFP to fall back on at the click of a computer button....well now it's time to see if I can do this all on my (GULP!) own.... I'll be without computer access for almost the next month!!

While I realize that due to my situation I probably won't be losing any more weight (traveling & family are involved here) I at least hope to maintain my weight, practice good eating habits and exercise as regularly as I can.

Any words of wisdom, anyone?

See y'all in May
:flowerforyou:

Replies

• alaskagal
    alaskagal Posts: 326
    Options
    I've been on MFP since Jan 2008 and I've learned lots of information, developed better eating habits and exercise routines. But I've always had MFP to fall back on at the click of a computer button....well now it's time to see if I can do this all on my (GULP!) own.... I'll be without computer access for almost the next month!!

While I realize that due to my situation I probably won't be losing any more weight (traveling & family are involved here) I at least hope to maintain my weight, practice good eating habits and exercise as regularly as I can.

Any words of wisdom, anyone?

See y'all in May
    :flowerforyou:
  • MontanaGirl
    MontanaGirl Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    We'll miss you while your gone!! But sounds like fun stuff anyway - hope you really enjoy it!! My tip would be to treat yourself occassionally, and pick healthy stuff as much as possible the rest of the time. Walk and sight see as much as you can - fun and great exercise too. Have a great time!! Oh, if you have resistence bands or something like that, take those too for strength training. :happy:
  • poubre
    poubre Posts: 32
    Options
    If you've been doing it right since January, it has become a habit and you know how much you eat. I think you'll do fine and be a great example to your family!

Philip
  • alaskagal
    alaskagal Posts: 326
    Options
    We'll miss you while your gone!! But sounds like fun stuff anyway - hope you really enjoy it!! My tip would be to treat yourself occassionally, and pick healthy stuff as much as possible the rest of the time. Walk and sight see as much as you can - fun and great exercise too. Have a great time!! Oh, if you have resistence bands or something like that, take those too for strength training. :happy:

Great advice on the resistence bands....they are in the suitcase.

Thanks!
    :glasses:
  • jessneill
    jessneill Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Have fun! We know you'll do great!
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    We will miss you here and in the chat room. If you have the chance to get on a computer, stop by and say hi. You will do great. Keep a paper log. If there are some posts that you find you read over and over, print them so look back on.
    Have a great time. See you in a month.
  • SGFlyinHi
    SGFlyinHi Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Have fun. You will do great!!!
    :glasses:
  • yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,786 Member
    Options
    Eat slowly and exercise as much as possible.

Have fun as well.