Blood sugar level

Options
I got my blood sugar level, cholesterol and blood pressure done yesterday at a health roadshow. My cholesterol was 2.70 which i don't think is too bad but i don't really know much about this stuff. My blood sugar was 1.8. Is that too low? I do get sore heads and dizziness sometimes but i thought it was my blood pressure which tends to drop a bit low sometimes. Yesterday my blood pressure was 117 over 76 which is the highest it has been in a while and pretty close to average. Do you think it could be my blood sugar causing dizziness and sore heads. I have made an appointment with my doctor for next week, was just wondering if anyone knew anything about it. Ps. I had it done at about 2 o clock in the afternoon so i had eaten beforehand.

Replies

• skphi1
    skphi1 Posts: 12
    Options
    Normal BSL is between 4 and 8, Your level is way too low. People can get disorientated, dizzy or fall unconscious if it fall below 3. You either not eating enough or have some pre exiting medical condition. You better consult with your doctor.
  • Donners185
    Donners185 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Thank you, i am definitely going to get it checked out at my appointment next week.