SOOO EXCITED

Options
i was so excited today when i went to the store to buy some new clothes and could get a smaller pants, and bra size!!!! YAYYYYYYYYY!!! now i just need to get motivated to workout hahahaha happy friday everyone:laugh:

Replies

• gemiwing
    gemiwing Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    WTG! Isn't that the best feeling?

Hubbs and I bought some new workout clothes. I help up a skirt and thought- No WAY will that fit me! I tried it on- and it fits like a glove!

Cheers to new clothes! :drinker: :drinker:
  • Cynder
    Cynder Posts: 79
    Options
    Thats a great feeling!
  • dabombassmom
    Options
    Sweet! that is major motivation. Its amazing what a difference 10lbs makes!:happy:
  • jesp1216
    jesp1216 Posts: 100
    Options
    Yes it is amazing and congrats to both of you on the weight you have lost. My mom and I are both overweight and we have set a goal for a certain time, our reward for meeting it is goin shopping in new york for new clothes :D i cant waite.
  • AshliColon
    AshliColon Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE that feeling. Congratulations!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • MRSWESSON
    MRSWESSON Posts: 107
    Options
    YAY CONGRATS!!! Feels so awesome when you can see the results in your clothing! Keep up the awesome work! :flowerforyou:
  • annaliza
    annaliza Posts: 809
    Options
    Woo Hooo!!!!!

You go!!!
  • jesp1216
    jesp1216 Posts: 100
    Options
    thank you all sooo much for your kind comments :D i really appreciate them and congrats to everyone who has lost weight or is trying!!
  • jcarter0525
    Options
    Congrats to you! I have yet to buy any new clothes since I've lost weight but I hope to have that feeling next time I do! Especially in the bra category!
  • paulkj
    paulkj Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!!

Congrats!!
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I know how exciting that is. Enjoy those new clothes. :flowerforyou: