-55lbs with pics! 301-246lbs. Emotional eaters?

Options
XXXMinnieXXX
XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
Hi there,

Im Zara. I've lost 55lbs so far. My starting weight was 301lbs or 21st 7lbs. My current weight is 246lbs or 17st 8lbs. Still a long way to go, but i thought i would post a few progress pictures. i know there's a lot of us starting at over 300 lbs. This is my first time picture posting so fingers crossed!

301lbs

Image0068.jpg

Image0072.jpg

272lbs - half way there...

28lbsdown.jpg

246lbs...

56down1.jpg

56down2-1.jpg

Quite a big difference i say...

I was a emotional eater. I've been through major life threatening surgery recently, and over a month of hospital stays and being laid up so far i've only gained 1lb. amazing seen as i cant do more than a few steps and have been very stressed. You can beat the emotional eating! x

Replies

• XXXMinnieXXX
    Options
    pictures didn't come out to great! different sizes... but they posted!
  • cushygal
    cushygal Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    You can see a major difference - congrats on your success so far.

You can go all the way!!!!!!
  • Peta22
    Peta22 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Amazing change! You really are inspirational :) xx
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    Options
    Thank you! x
  • 14bound
    14bound Posts: 25
    Options
    Definitely a difference! You look great!
  • cathjones87
    Options
    wow! well done! you can definitely see a huge difference. im finding it hard just to lose 1 or 2lbs at at time so this is so inspirational. keep going! were all behind you :) x
  • mzjandiace
    mzjandiace Posts: 162
    Options
    Congratulations! I started at 383 size 34~ I am 340 now size 26 bottom and 22/24 top~ so just keep pushing sweetie...WE GOT THIS!
  • BellydanceBliss
    Options
    you look great!!! I will be so happy when i am back down at 246. I had lost a bunch of weight then allowed myself to gain back 50 lbs after gallbladder surgery. ARRRGHHH...Anyway going for the rest of my weight now but it will be a happy day when i am 246 congrats
  • smplycomplicated
    smplycomplicated Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    You have done an amazing job!! :)
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    Options
    i had gall bladder surgery along with a liver resection 2 weeks ago, why did you gain back after gall bladder surgery? x
  • Amy271189
    Amy271189 Posts: 66
    Options
    You look fab!! Well done Hun =) keep up the excellent work x
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    Options
    i was a size 30-32 tops and 28-30 bottoms. Now 22 tops and 20 bottoms. x
  • nibbynoo
    nibbynoo Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    well done! very proud of you! :)
  • 1HappyRosie
    1HappyRosie Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Great job! Keep it going! Happy and healthy life to you!
  • sabrinalg
    sabrinalg Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you! You are truly an inspiration...keep on pushing!
  • ellie0213
    ellie0213 Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Great job! You are beautiful! :smile: How did you handle your emotional eating?
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    Options
    Great job! You are beautiful! :smile: How did you handle your emotional eating?

Thank you :embarassed: I got on a weight management programme which helped a little, but the site helped more. I also got on some good antidepressants as i was depressed. This helped loads. I take Mirtazipine. (initially make you hungry, but a great medication) Most importantly though something just snapped in my head. I just thought enough is enough. I wanted to live life. I was in a abusive relationship for 5 years (that's why i ended up in the binge cycle) and now i've met someone wonderful. We have been together 4 years and are engaged and have 2 wonderful step kids, i owed it to them and myself to be healthier. i deserve better. It was just a long hard realization! i gained 100lbs the first year i was with my partner, as i was still in a state about the last one. (everything going through the police) with counselling and time i feel im finally getting there! x
  • onmywaytoskinny155
    onmywaytoskinny155 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    good luck!
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    Options
    Thanks for the lovely reaction everyone! x
  • bamababe42
    Options
    Definetely see the difference keep up the good work girlie!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!